TWICE’s next album should be their darkest

• As a Katy Perry stan and a ONCE, I can kind of feel TWICE heading in the same trajectory Katy did all those years ago when she transitioned from bubblegum pop to more ‘mature’ but still bright pop.

Since TWICE’s next Korean comeback is probably gonna be a summer release (most likely in June) I can’t help but feel they should go for something like Katy Perry’s Prism album.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TWICE would absolutely rock this type of song, especially in their deeper register. It sounds nice for the summer too and pretty epic.

Or maybe a jungle concept with a song like “Roar” but they already did that visually with More & More. Just something fresh with a catchy bright tune that doesn’t necessarily have to be dark or too cute either. I just wish for more memorable M/Vs than the ones we got in 2020.

Multiple singles from one album to release throughout the second half of the year would be even better.

Here’s to the next stage in TWICE’s pop evolution!

the resident tzubin shipper

• It seems like a continuation of What is Love.

They are probably going to do another fun concept, but not as cutesy anymore. Because they are evolving now.

It will be a break from the darker concept (ICSM & Cry For Me)

Edited 2 times, last by RiiiiR2 ().

• My dream is for TWICE to make songs like this again.

I'll be the happiest Eman alive.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm ready for some old style TWICE. The kinda song that puts a smile on your face and puts you in a good mood.

Wut? Are you telling me that this doesnt put you in a good mood? I literally havent stopped streaming this video since the day it came out, i watch it every day. I think it's the best dance practice video i've ever seen.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!