TWICE - Taste Of Love < Tasting List >

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Debut on Ellen Show?? YESSSS

• We're not getting 9 different teasers over 9 days with slightly different instrumentals and visuals in groups of 3. What a time.

I was under the impression Ellen and her show were both cancelled. A part of me was really hoping they would stop caring so much about the west but it's not going to happen clearly.

• We're not getting 9 different teasers over 9 days with slightly different instrumentals and visuals in groups of 3. What a time.

I was under the impression Ellen and her show were both cancelled. A part of me was really hoping they would stop caring so much about the west but it's not going to happen clearly.

Ellen isn’t over until 2022 i think. But yeah, ellen’s rating is going down.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF TWICE

ktbiwAh.gifNIJXpPq.gif

• omg Ellen!!! Thats really exciting. She's not my favorite host anymore but she still has a large reach. Im excited bc corona really screwed over Twice's push into America. Im hoping that this means they didnt give up and will still tour America when everything is fully re-opened again. New York already is. Come to NY.

Oh and I am so here for the short teaser schedule. I was originally thinking we were gonna get a DTNA type of bright song, but with them going on Ellen, I wonder if it's going to have a more Western sound? As long as it's good tho, im a happy fan.

• I can't recall which recent comeback for Twice it was but releasing the album preview on the same day as the MV release, with an MV teaser the day before as well.

Doesn't that screw with the trending algorithm as only one video per channel can trend at a time on youtube? It happened with M&M or ICSM, can't recall which one, where teasers trending were stopping the MV trending. Probably would have made sense to spread it out a bit more if we were going with the less teasers approach (which I agree with)

• I can't recall which recent comeback for Twice it was but releasing the album preview on the same day as the MV release, with an MV teaser the day before as well.

Doesn't that screw with the trending algorithm as only one video per channel can trend at a time on youtube? It happened with M&M or ICSM, can't recall which one, where teasers trending were stopping the MV trending. Probably would have made sense to spread it out a bit more if we were going with the less teasers approach (which I agree with)

I think it'll be released after the MV and dunno, but this is probably what happened with BTS the other day

• Who is going to be leading English duties on Ellen Mina?

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

They can upload album teaser on TWICE channel, like they did with M&M

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!