BBC is doing a shit job at promoting Loona

• The group had a totale of 44 tracks with amazing solo songs, and units uniq-bsides and the quality the you only hear in big3 groups, an elaborate concept and story !! And for them to end up like this with mediocre title tracks ( I'm guilty of listen to them because I love my Loona but seriously what the heck is why not ???) Like the those songs don't even come close to what they used to release for their predebut project also the quality in the b-sides decreased, that Jaden jong was the devil but at least he gave Lonna an identity.

And also what's wrong with BBC giving them only two comebacks a year , who the hell gets two comebacks a year ? Not even Itzy is doing this .

Also they're putting all the effort into promoting Chuu ( i love her but this need to be said) as if she's the only member i group.

Loona is group who had a lot of potential before theybmade their official debut a dedicated fan base that isn't easy for a group coming from nugu companies to get, a lot of people where anticipating their debut for them to be neglected like this, the girls are very talented and they deserve good promotions, Bbc better get their shit together. :mad::mad:

• nana18

Changed the title of the thread from “Bbc is doing a shit job at managing Loona” to “BBC is doing a shit job at promoting Loona”.
  • Yves has a lot of activities

2 comebacks per year are basically a standard in kpop...

anything more is a nice bonus, anything less is a pure sadness.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The group had a totale of 44 tracks with amazing solo songs, and units uniq-bsides and the quality the you only hear in big3 groups, an elaborate concept and story !! And for them to end up like this with mediocre title tracks ( I'm guilty of listen to them because I love my Loona but seriously what the heck is why not ???) Like the those songs don't even come close to what they used to release for their predebut project also the quality in the b-sides decreased, that Jaden jong was the devil but at least he gave Lonna an identity.

And also what's wrong with BBC giving them only two comebacks a year , who the hell gets two comebacks a year ? Not even Itzy is doing this .

Also they're putting all the effort into promoting Chuu ( i love her but this need to be said) as if she's the only member i group.

Loona is group who had a lot of potential before theybmade their official debut a dedicated fan base that isn't easy for a group coming from nugu companies to get, a lot of people where anticipating their debut for them to be neglected like this, the girls are very talented and they deserve good promotions, Bbc better get their shit together. :mad::mad:

2 comebacks a year? Sounds similar to Blackpink except one less.

• I think Blockberry Creative's big mistake was spending something like $10 million on a ridiculously extended predebut period. That money could have been invested in amazing MVs/ styling/ comebacks. While Loona are successful maybe the company expected a lot more and have dialled back expenditure?

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• “And also what's wrong with BBC giving them only two comebacks a year , who the hell gets two comebacks a year ? Not even Itzy is doing this .”

Um what are you even saying here? Literally almost every gg comes back twice a year lmao. Seriously, think about it. Twice, gidle, bp, weeekly etc. all had 2 releases last year. Mamamoo, oh my girl, apink, wjsn, lovelyz, clc etc even had only 1, but they’re older groups so it makes sense. And Itzy literally has had 2 cbs a year for each of the 2 years since their debut so what are you even talking about?? The only exception with 3 cbs in 2020 were izone (who were supposed to cb with fiesta in 2019 but then the scandal happened, so on average it’s still 2 cbs per year for them) and gfriend (who got a fresh influx of dough to pump into their cbs from bighit so it made sense; 2018 and 2019 they also had 2 cbs per year also). That loona had 2 cbs in 2020 is perfectly normal lmao what you said literally is false

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• I think Blockberry Creative's big mistake was spending something like $10 million on a ridiculously extended predebut period. That money could have been invested in amazing MVs/ styling/ comebacks. While Loona are successful maybe the company expected a lot more and have dialled back expenditure?

I think the company expected them to gain the same popularity as exo who had similar concept

• “And also what's wrong with BBC giving them only two comebacks a year , who the hell gets two comebacks a year ? Not even Itzy is doing this .”

Um what are you even saying here? Literally almost every gg comes back twice a year lmao. Seriously, think about it. Twice, gidle, bp, weeekly etc. all had 2 releases last year. Mamamoo, oh my girl, apink, wjsn, lovelyz, clc etc even had only 1, but they’re older groups so it makes sense. And Itzy literally has had 2 cbs a year for each of the 2 years since their debut so what are you even talking about?? The only exception with 3 cbs in 2020 were izone (who were supposed to cb with fiesta in 2019 but then the scandal happened, so on average it’s still 2 cbs per year for them) and gfriend (who got a fresh influx of dough to pump into their cbs from bighit so it made sense; 2018 and 2019 they also had 2 cbs per year also). That loona had 2 cbs in 2020 is perfectly normal lmao what you said literally is false

These comebacks didn't happen on the same year true but they're not a year a part literally not shy was released nine months ago and people said they took a long time to comeback, groups usually don't have a year to comeback most their comebacks are back to back

Yeah i agree even though I loved that project i still believe some songs should've been kept for the whole group

• These comebacks didn't happen on the same year true but they're not a year a part literally not shy was released nine months ago and people said they took a long time to comeback, groups usually don't have a year to comeback most their comebacks are back to back

and why not was released 7 months ago, not a year so again your complaint doesn’t yet make sense. Wait at least a couple more months before yall start the quarterly “fuck the company” chants smh 🤦‍♀️

• and why not was released 7 months ago, not a year so again your complaint doesn’t yet make sense. Wait at least a couple more months before yall start the quarterly “fuck the company” chants smh 🤦‍♀️

Since 2018 Loona as group had 4 releases and Itzy who debuted has 5 releases so far, before Loona made their debut they used to release songs each month hence the name girl of the month from the solos to the unit promotion Loona was very active so yes people expect the same type of content after the debut but since 2018 they only had 4 songs

• Since 2018 Loona as group had 4 releases and Itzy who debuted has 5 releases so far, before Loona made their debut they used to release songs each month hence the name girl of the month from the solos to the unit promotion Loona was very active so yes people expect the same type of content after the debut but since 2018 they only had 4 songs

what you’re leaving out from this narrative is the fact that loona’s creative input was scraped after butterfly bc of that director who left bbc and took all he wrote for loona with him, leaving bbc scrambling for new material in his wake, hence the 1 year hiatus until so what. And then after that loona got another cb in 2020, which proves bbc didn’t want to neglect loona without unforeseen circumstances. So again, just same old blind “fuck the company” mantra without actually thinking about the context 🤷‍♀️

• Also they're putting all the effort into promoting Chuu

this is not because of bbc's doing lol that's not how it works

chuu was kind of popular bc she was basically a meme in sk, and then she blew up with running girls. that's how she gained all of her opportunities. companies reached her out after she became popular, and it's certainly not bc of bbc's efforts of whatever. they have so much money to gain from this so why wouldn't they promote more members after all.

⛧- 今月の少女 -⛧

The Chaotic Angel • kimlipvevo: jinsoul —- sweet crazy love

"Do not accept the fate of the moon."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!