BTS will win with a Grammy with Butter

• I don't think the song deserves a grammy. It's basically dynamite 2.0 but u never know anything can happen

You’re allowed to have your opinion, but the song honestly doesn’t really sound like dynamite. Different beat, different chorus....just my opinion.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• You’re allowed to have your opinion, but the song honestly doesn’t really sound like dynamite. Different beat, different chorus....just my opinion.

Yeah it's very different don't hear the similarity

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• Maybe they get a kick out of trolling BTS

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• Oh a traditional category? Hmm

Yeah, Bruno submitted all of 24k Magic into R&B field (and swept) and Anderson.Paak is an underdog in R&B always coming through with a surprise win. They have more support there.

Leave the Door Open is very old school R&B so it’ll probably be submitted to R&B Song and Traditional R&B performance. Although they could release a more poppy song as the next single. And submit in pop/Duo with that as well. The deadline was pushed back a month so there’s even more time for bigger competition.

Edited once, last by wendii ().

• Come on, just cause you are a troll does not nean everyone is like you.

I just joined and I haven't trolled anyone ;(;(;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!