Sistar set the standard for having a proper disbandment

• No bullshit suddenly "oh I'm going to disband" and suddenly poof contract terminated nonsense
    • No nonsensical members leaving 1 by 1 and the group slowly dying into oblivion with uncertainty
    • No keeping the group name there while giving fans false hope that the group will still comeback like SM does with SNSD/f(x) and maybe other groups to come

Sistar was the only group that bothered to have absolute clarify and proper closure to fans and to the entire KPOP industry. The 4 of them had an amazing 7 year run and decided that after 7 years of idol life, they are ready to tackle new stages in life and pursue their next stage of dreams.

The B.E.S.T SISTAR Official Thread - FOUREVER SISTAR - Page 1315 - Groups -  OneHallyu

Sistar gave us one of the most beautiful farewell songs ever

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GIF kpop sistar k pop - animated GIF on GIFER

And of course, what is Sistar without performing some of their most popular summer hits, to once again remind us that the title "Summer Queens" is solely reserved for them and them only.

They performed a medley of their greatest hits on all the music shows

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their last and final interview together

Yes I know that a lot of your guys who joined KPOP last won't be familiar with them, but trust me when I say that Sistar is one of the top groups of their generation, and cemented themselves as the legendary Summer Queens that can be imitated, but never duplicated.

Sistar - Shake It - GIF on Imgur

This should be how a group disband. A proper closure to the fans and a big thank you to everyone who supported them for 7 years.

Sistar

Sistar is my first, and still my ultimate bias female group. Thank you Sistar for those 7 years, and the many more years to come with your solo endeavours

S - ee you again, 다음에 봐요

I - t's not goodbye. 작별인사는 아니예요

S - eparate ways we may go, 각자의 갈길로

T - o achieve new dreams. 새 꿈을 향해서

A - ll the memories together, 함께했던 기억들

R - emember and cherish forever. 기억해요 영원히 간직할게요

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

SISTAR | Wiki | K-Pop Amino

• Official Post

I wasn't a kpop fan back then, but everything I know about it is wonderful. The way they set it up to be not just a farewell, but also a celebration of their time together was really nice.

I know sometimes a group can't really control disbandment, but I wish more of them could do this too.

• They performed a medley of their greatest hits on all the music shows

Yes I remember watching all of those stages back then. I don't think I've seen any other artist do such a thing prior to disbandment.

• For real! They put fans love above everything and did a proper closure and firm good bye. They literally showed how thankful they were for the past few years as Sistar, let fans know about it and ended it nicely. Buuuuut we need to remember that the company need to collaborate too with these things and unfortunately they don't care neither worry about the group/fan relationship... Look at YGE for example, they destroyed 2ne1 members and the fans hearts bc they literally didn't care enough... SME is horrible too with all the not officially disbanding anyone...

Lets just say that the company also played a huge part on this beautiful farewell!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!