The B Side That Won A Music Show

• Throwback :flying:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Throwback :flying:

whenever I see them standing in a line, I am reminded of them doing that stage in artificial rain :pepenomad:

• whenever I see them standing in a line, I am reminded of them doing that stage in artificial rain :pepenomad:

Iconic and funny, it sometimes comes up on weather reports in Korea as a joke.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• we both definitely watched the mmtg and showterview episodes with highlight lmaooo.. I forgot about it until I saw those two XD

Haha yes I watched that interview.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!