BTS Stages you may have never seen or forgotten about!

• This compilation from KBS popped up on my YouTube home page this morning. I know they usually post these during comeback season to get views, but there's some cool stuff in here! Collabs with other groups, dance performances to Western songs, other versions of their songs like DNA Pedal 2 LA Mix (35:23), unique intros like Jimin & JK doing a video game fight (2:56). I also learned that they spoiled Magic Shop in a Spring Day performance :-D (22:26) And the whole video is timestamped for easy navigation :happyr:

Hope y'all discover/re-discover some awesome stages!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

some people be looking dead on stage

but BTS were always SO fun to watch

as they said in Attack on Bangtan

it was only a matter of time 'til they rose to the top

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i watched this one few days ago. one of my fav danger live performance. really love the intro here

Jimin ripping off his shirt makes this an instant classic

i watched this one few days ago. one of my fav danger live performance. really love the intro here

Ooh, hadn't seen this one before! Thanks :pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!