I can't believe NCTzens/Weishennies disliked this

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like hello? Everything ok at home? The prechorus, the 2nd part of the chorus, the bridge??

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Official Post

That's what it gets for not having a badass dance break. :pepenomad:

Vocal line served though.

• I love the song so much but I wish it got a different styling and MV.

I can agree with that, it is one of the cheapest WayV MVs for a title track, specially after Turn Back Time which was an experience. Let's hope that with their grow they can keep having awesome MVs

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• External Content www.youtube.com

Like hello? Everything ok at home? The prechorus, the 2nd part of the chorus, the bridge??

External Content www.youtube.com

It’s fine but Action Figure is the superior song to me on that album. Ooo ah. I love the hell out of that song, dopey lyrics and all.

(There are actually several songs I prefer on there..All for Love, Good Time.)

:wellr:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• tbh I feel like Kick Back is just trying to be Turn Back Time 2.0. I love Turn Back Time so Kick Back felt a little predictable to me? It's just remind me so much of Turn Back Time. But I'm glad Kun gets more line in this one.

Especially when Action Figure is one album with it. I end up listen to Action Figure more than Kick Back.

I agree that Kick Back needs that guitar dance break. It's always the best part in WayV's title track.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!