In liberal paradise San Francisco communities are left with no stores

• Leftist, "soft on crime" policy made it almost "passably legal" (like jay walking) to steal a certain amount. Now a bunch of stores are closing down, leaving residents without places to buy their shit. The news reports on the major chain stores but it obviously also affected mom & pop shops who had to flee. They're also going to act like increase in violent and hate crimes isn't correlated to these same "let's give convicts a pass" measures.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And this is why I am a moderate...

Too left... dumbshit happens
    Too right... dumbshit happens

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• And this is why I am a moderate...

Too left... dumbshit happens
    Too right... dumbshit happens

I don't believe in a "political spectrum". I just think that government laws based on what works and makes sense for communities. Obviously both political parties take advantage of lack of common sense to serve their cronies and themselves, but not the people as a whole.

• Let the left eat itself. They don't like police, order, or laws, let them police their own communities and see where that gets them.

I have lefty friends who bought guns for the first time because of the riots. :pepe-joy:

• Locals know San Francisco criminals hide in plain sight. Slightest lapse of awareness of surroundings is all it takes to get ripped off.

A Bicycle Rider waiting at a traffic light will have parts of the bike taken off before they know it. Entire Bike dismantlement if left unattended locked outside a store.

Parked Cars smash and grab. If they see someone placing things in the truck they'll get those to. Happens within minutes of leaving the parked car. Even Drivers at traffic lights have car windows smashed and items taken. There is no limit to the criminal brazenness.

Stores getting ripped off by Flash Mobs that overwhelm store personnel. As you see non-confrontational response to shoplifting taken to its limit cleans out a store. Finally just closing down and not returning to the area.

Outsider Criminals harvesting San Francisco. They try in other Cities without the same success. For a long time San Francisco was preferred place to commit crime. What is a felony in a neighboring City is a misdemeanor in SF. Criminals have called the bluff of Law enforcement in the City and enforcement crumbles. It is by Leftist environment of residents and City Government the Crime flourishes.

• So basically raid DARPA for their Iron curtain defense system and install it on every freaking thing and open business in full tactical gear and a crossbow? no guns in cali lmao.

• I have lefty friends who bought guns for the first time because of the riots. :pepe-joy:

Same here, all of a sudden they need a Gun. XD

They don't live or work in volatile areas. Although a Curfew was imposed in most areas not directly effected.

I heard a Comedian remarking about planned BLM Protests prompted Businesses to board up their widows preparing the rioting, looting and vandalism. Remarking about planned Asian Lives Matter Protest and the Businesses did not board up. Comedian joking what is up with that, you don't think we Asians can't be Bad. XD

• So basically raid DARPA for their Iron curtain defense system and install it on every freaking thing and open business in full tactical gear and a crossbow? no guns in cali lmao.

Because of Asian hate crimes in SF. Private citizens are organizing to defending their communities. Seen how Car smash and grab criminals are getting chased down and caught. Too bad Criminals won't face much repercussion via SF laws.

• Because of Asian hate crimes in SF. Private citizens are organizing to defending their communities. Seen how Car smash and grab criminals are getting chased down and caught. Too bad Criminals won't face much repercussion via SF laws.

Feels like the old chinatown all over again. Sad to see this happening.

• I don't know why I'm bothering but: I think you need to consider the system as a whole including its history, before you nitpick on its most recent development. Historically I'm sure you'll agree that race and wealth have played huge roles in determining who gets punished for petty crime in America and who doesn't, and this new law seems to be a bandaid being stretched across the gaping faultlines in the system. With the intention of levelling the playing field or punishing field if you will. It's a shoddy solution yes but it makes no sense to comment on it without questioning why it was put in place.

• I don't know why I'm bothering but: I think you need to consider the system as a whole including its history, before you nitpick on its most recent development. Historically I'm sure you'll agree that race and wealth have played huge roles in determining who gets punished for petty crime in America and who doesn't, and this new law seems to be a bandaid being stretched across the gaping faultlines in the system. With the intention of levelling the playing field or punishing field if you will. It's a shoddy solution yes but it makes no sense to comment on it without questioning why it was put in place.

Just bullshit leftist-think that tries to reason everything with race rhetoric.

The fact is if they wanted to level the playing field they’d make it a misdemeanor to steal from billionaires. Rather than consciously put things in motion that hurt POC communities with higher crime and lower living standards.

• This has already been debunked, btw.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-ch…ncisco-shoplifting-video/

4NIA4

Prop 47 was also intended to address severe overcrowding in California’s prisons and meet a federal court order to alleviate it. In 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that overcrowding in the state’s prison system was unconstitutional. Prop 47 succeeded in helping the state reach key benchmarks by reducing low-level, non-violent offenses like drug possession, petty theft, and writing bad checks to misdemeanors so long as the amounts in question did not exceed $950. The effect was a decrease in the prison population and also a reduction in recidivism.

This has gone beyond my comprehension on problem fix. reckon some number fixed in reports to turn in but problems.creative to an extent. what do you think?

• The “proof” was basically the police department trying to cover their ass. Are we really believing cops now? The same people who shoot POC kids suddenly care about POC businesses getting shut down.

The fact is stores are closing across the city because of the rampage of thefts.

“Prop 47 doesn’t cover robberies, theft by the use of force or fear. It doesn’t cover burglaries,” Gascón said. “If you break into a structure with the intent to commit theft or another felony, that continues to be a felony. If someone breaks into your car to steal even a pack of cigarettes, that’s still a felony. Even the crimes that are covered by Prop 47, they were not decriminalized. We moved them from a felony to a misdemeanor. [Perpetrators] can still go to county jail” if they are convicted.

Your entire posts premise is just inherently flawed.

• “Prop 47 doesn’t cover robberies, theft by the use of force or fear. It doesn’t cover burglaries,” Gascón said. “If you break into a structure with the intent to commit theft or another felony, that continues to be a felony. If someone breaks into your car to steal even a pack of cigarettes, that’s still a felony. Even the crimes that are covered by Prop 47, they were not decriminalized. We moved them from a felony to a misdemeanor. [Perpetrators] can still go to county jail” if they are convicted.

Your entire posts premise is just inherently flawed.

Words on a PR piece of paper isn’t reality. People don’t live inside a theoretical framework some bureaucrat or lawyer wrote up.

Reality is what people are actually living through, and it’s the results of political environment and police behavior that has allowed for crime to thrive in recent years, and then explode in the recent 2 years.

The reality:

- increased violent hate crimes

- increased thefts of stores

- closure of businesses due to theft revenue loss

- more ex-convicts free on the streets

- increased looting/destruction of property

- actual shit all around San Francisco

- fleeing to Texas because of all this

There is more incentive now for police to look the other away and not bother pursuing many of these “misdemeanors”, because this is the type of soft on crime culture leftists pushed for, and they are getting their wish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!