Best Twice cover performance?

• I've been watching and listening to Twice's cover of Me Gustas Tu by GFriend a lot lately...

I still can't get over it and Jihyo's high note especially...now I want them to do Mago and GFriend does I Can't Stop Me :oops:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I don't know any, can you give some links please? :pepelove1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are some more :P

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This is one of my favorite because it's so fun and colorful, and very early in their career:

And then there's the legendary Daring Woman cover (also very early in their career):

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• There are some more :P

I finally got to see them all, even though it took a long time ^^

As a non once, my favorite performance was this one :

External Content youtu.be

I love this performance a lot, because I find that everything that is done suits them perfectly. They stick perfectly to the sexy concept and manage to release each one an aura distinct from the others to all stand out, each one get her moment. I find that the vocal tone works extremely well for them as well.

It's a very personal opinion but after seeing these performances, i hope that Twice will turn to a "sexy" concept, it is really a concept which has been abandoned by the groups but who as always been succesfull in Korea. I think this is due to the fact that the groups start younger and younger and that this kind of concept would be very frowned upon abroad if it was done by such young idols.

But in Twice's case, they've "aged". This could turn them towards this sexy concept which is seen as more mature and could suit them perfectly I find. Personally, I have always found that cute concepts age extremely badly and that idols need to be able to transition at the right time.

I know their concept is slowly but surely evolving, but I find the change lacks ambition. We are on something more mature and more elegant but they take a lot of the codes of the cute concept that I find. In the end I find that the concept is still lacking in maturity and that it could fail them in the future, I think that if Iz*one competed with them so much it was because they were younger.

This is of course only my opinion, if some onces want to clarify what I said, I would be delighted. Thank you for making me discover these performances anyway. I discovered a new face of Twice.

:pepelove1:

• I love this one. It just warms my heart.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!