Everglow Made A Documentary!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

Edited 2 times, last by winniethepb ().

• What the hell did Yuehua and Everglow's "fans" do to the members this past year? Jesus, the girls are spilling so much tea about what they've gone through. The sad part is that it seems even their fans have been dicks to them like wtf???

🤔 Forevers did nothing to them. long story short, they assumed they weren't good enough so they push themselves to improve, but when they received positive and encouraging messages from Forevers, they were grateful and wanted to push themselves even more.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Will watch it later but from the comments and snippets I have seen, I'm not surprised about what the members are saying.

I never saw so much "hostility" against arguably the most talented member of a group as I saw with the Mia situation, it is/was so absurd she went from having the top 3 most watched and liked fan cams/tweets to the bottom 2 and what made it disheartening was it came from a part of her fan base and a lot of antis.

I understood about the line distribution even though my opinion is doing what gives the best music even if it means an unfair distribution sometimes but it was something else seeing a strong pushback against the Main Singer & (joint)Main Dancer which led to the development of solo stans/akgaes situation.

I'm glad things seem to be getting better like Onda getting more shine and their line distribution getting "fairer" but I hope Mia never loses her confidence but Yueha needs to protect them better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!