Comparing Everglow album sales to big groups is completely stupid

• Because Everglow only have 48k + album sales on their recent album, does not mean they do not have potential to become top group of 4th gen. Do you expect Yuehua instantly sell 100k+ albums? It is not the same like big 3 groups that can sell over 100k before the group have even debuted. Everglow is different because they need actually release good music at first and prove they are good enough to support. Gidle had similar route in their first 2 years and their album sales blow up during third year. I hope the same will happen to Everglow. Stop telling me Everglow album sales are meh, because they are doing extremely fine so far for being Yuehua company.

• Because Everglow only have 48k + album sales on their recent album, does not mean they do not have potential to become top group of 4th gen. Do you expect Yuehua instantly sell 100k+ albums? It is not the same like big 3 groups that can sell over 100k before the group have even debuted. Everglow is different because they need actually release good music at first and prove they are good enough to support. Gidle had similar route in their first 2 years and their album sales blow up during third year. I hope the same will happen to Everglow. Stop telling me Everglow album sales are meh, because they are doing extremely fine so far for being Yuehua company.

I actually think its good to compare a non-big3 group such as everglow with the big3 - do you know why?

Because I think its actually worthwhile to mentioned alongside the top sellers.

Think about it this way do we compare BP sales to gugudan? no

do we compare Twice's sales to DIA? no

Why because the lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep

If Everglow is being compared to the big3 I'm actually really proud of them because at least people are talking about them with the top groups.

• If im being honest i don't see them being a top group of 4rth gen but I also don't think it's fair to compare them to SM jyp yg bighit groups and before people drag me what I mean is that in this day and age and with the political climate of China and South Korea I don't see Korean GP making EG a top group especially over big4 groups but I don't think people should drag them I'm just speaking as a realist EG with good songs and promo can be mid tier again I'm not shading them or dragging them I'm just speaking with more logical approach Koreans are very nationalist like and wouldnt make a Chinese company produce a top group with all that said I do think they have potential to ne something similar to Miss A or F(x) ? Groups who aren't at the top but they're not nugus

• If im being honest i don't see them being a top group of 4rth gen but I also don't think it's fair to compare them to SM jyp yg bighit groups and before people drag me what I mean is that in this day and age and with the political climate of China and South Korea I don't see Korean GP making EG a top group especially over big4 groups but I don't think people should drag them I'm just speaking as a realist EG with good songs and promo can be mid tier again I'm not shading them or dragging them I'm just speaking with more logical approach Koreans are very nationalist like and wouldnt make a Chinese company produce a top group with all that said I do think they have potential to ne something similar to Miss A or F(x) ? Groups who aren't at the top but they're not nugus

I don't think they need Korean validation to become top group. If they can surpass spotify/youtube/album sale wise big 3 groups, I think they have reached into the top. Right now we mostly need album sales to prove Everglow is top tier group.

• People are annoying. They already stan groups whose success are guaranteed. And doesn't give opportunity to non 3/4 groups. And also belittle non 3/4 groups. Everglow has released lost of bops. I hope people will realize them.

True story, for many people it's easier to stan group which comes from well-know music label because then they are sure that they will get quality at least with MV's, and releases and there isn't any possibility of group disbandment early.

On the other hand people don't understand that Yuehua might be big in China but it's Korean branch is like any other nugu label. + many people overrate Chinese main Yuehua label because in recent survival shows girls from this label didn't make it to the group.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Lannisters send their regards.

I thought the Lannisters are all by the end of the series?

so sending them from the grave huh? white-walkers? Lannister-walker? white-Lannisters?

I'm still waiting for book 6 to come out - George RR Martin's delays are worse than Blackpinks

• True story, for many people it's easier to stan group which comes from well-know music label because then they are sure that they will get quality at least with MV's, and releases and there isn't any possibility of group disbandment early.

On the other hand people don't understand that Yuehua might be big in China but it's Korean branch is like any other nugu label. + many people overrate Chinese main Yuehua label because in recent survival shows girls from this label didn't make it to the group.

I know Yeuhua is big in China. They literally have enought finance. But in Korea they are still irrelavent and will have hard time to gain fans.

• Everglow's case is so weird. On Youtube they're among the biggest 4th gen girl groups, with a massive number of views. But it doesn't translate into anything irl apparently. I guess that's why some people suspected they were buying views or something. I'm doubtful but yeah, Korea just doesn't seem to care. So where is their audience? China? The US?

• Everglow's case is so weird. On Youtube they're among the biggest 4th gen girl groups, with a massive number of views. But it doesn't translate into anything irl apparently. I guess that's why some people suspected they were buying views or something. I'm doubtful but yeah, Korea just doesn't seem to care. So where is their audience? China? The US?

i think because maybe they dont have much idenitity when it comes to knowing them individually thats how BP converted view s to sales. Reality shows, brand cfs, instagram etc.

In Mymusictaste you can vote where you want Everglow to tour and most of votes are in United States. Thats why they had their touring there as well.

• People think 48k is bad?

It's very legit for girl group sales tho.

The only thing Yuehwa needs to focus is not only music quality but also popularity for each member/or even one.two member(s).

It's like their songs are all bops, but there's no one that really shines out among the group yet. Especially Mia got bash for having more lines than others somehow??

gidle really surprised me with album sales tho. I just hope Cube don't ruin them after all.

소엘가새 ✞ 리밍스피릿 로하로디 베럽이유 믿
    the-boyz-tbz.gif
    Tomorrow X Together

• Idle isnt doing too good or bad with the popularity I expect them to sell 200K by now but it hasnt reached that level yet they arent converting yet as well. I mean their music itself is different from the rest of the gg rn imo.

The only thing I don't agree with is you implying that Everglow doesn't already release amazing music

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!