FANATICS New Song Is My Favorite New Song

• FANATICS New Song Is My Favorite New Song

FANATICS quietly dropped this the other day and no one knew.

I certainly didn't. Until Alex_Murphy kindly wisened me up with his thread on it.

This is my new favorite song! Oh my god that chorus by Rayeon!

So I've got to promote it!

Check it out! Also Stan Dooah.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didn't expect such a positive reaction but I'm glad you like it so much. For sure when I listened to it for the first time, with no MV and such, I expected something forgettable. But the song is actually very very good and leaves a long lasting impression.

• I'll listen to this later. Currently in a car driving to Florida with the fam.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Awesome hope you like it!

You going to the beach?

Yep going to enjoy the beach.

And I was wondering if Fanatics was still around. This is good news.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!