New Fanatics song 'Starry Night' • check it out

• The nugu gg Fanatics released a new song this week and of course it got lost in the mix. Plus, it's not really a comeback, there's no MV for it (only a lyric video) so... Still, I think it's a really good song, with a lot of heart, and it deserves more attention. Member Chaelin (main rapper) participated in writing and composing.

Credits

Lyrics: MADEWELL, BIGDATA (Z-UK), CHOYOON, JVDE, Chaelin

Music: MADEWELL, BIGDATA (Z-UK), CHOYOON, Chaelin

Arrangement: MADEWELL

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Alex_Murphy

Changed the title of the thread from “New Fanatics song 'Starry Night' • check it out if” to “New Fanatics song 'Starry Night' • check it out”.
  • Will they come back soon?

No idea. Hopefully 'Starry Night' serves as some kind of pre-release single before a new EP comes out, but it's only hypothetical.

Funny, when looking for some info I found out they released a performance video for the song.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope someone in SK will think in the future to ban any new "starry night" releases

just please different name, there are already so many starry nights dropped by kpop girl groups

• No idea. Hopefully 'Starry Night' serves as some kind of pre-release single before a new EP comes out, but it's only hypothetical.

Funny, when looking for some info I found out they released a performance video for the song.

Also this got me looking and I saw their company was purchased by another company. I think a Chinese company.

Man I am loving this song. Playing it on repeat.

• Dude, it has to be a meme. Look at GWSN upcoming EP's tracklist that just dropped a few minutes ago:

hahahah :yesr:

btw this is still superior Starry Night ftw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!