Israel copied HITLER

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_20210515-141028-1.jpg

AND THEY GET MAD WHEN PEOPLE CALL THEM NAZIS????????

THEY COPIED WORD FOE WORD. BAR FOR BAR.

• israel maybe mindless fuckery but i really wanna know why Hamas thought they could afford to make the first move in a war they can never win

The victim-blaming starts again. We may not agree with hamas ways but hamas exists bc israel exists. They're the repercussion and are a defense system. You may not agree with them but they're still a SELF-DEFENSE system.

2- hamas fired bc palestinians were being evicted from their homes for jewish settlers to take their place.

They had a REACTION, they did not wake up and say oh today is good day to thrlw rockets.

• The victim-blaming starts again. We may not agree with hamas ways but hamas exists bc israel exists. They're the repercussion and are a defense system. You may not agree with them but they're still a SELF-DEFENSE system.

2- hamas fired bc palestinians were being evicted from their homes for jewish settlers to take their place.

They had a REACTION, they did not wake up and say oh today is good day to thrlw rockets.

victim what?

you think im blaming palestine for israel being piece of shit? no

i dont think israel's actions are reasonable at all

but hamas' extreme reaction might ruin the entire place now

i really want to know was there no better way than to directly wage war where there is literally every odd against you

• wtf do u want them to do just stay silent and do nothing about it while they attacked al aqsa mosque in ramadan like 2 days before eid

• idk i guess they have to do smth don't they. No stay silent.

• I would always say why those people can just move, one to the left, other to the right, leave each other alone, live peacefully, and in future even trade with each other and establish some kind of "normalized" relationship between countries...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The biggest problem that is often overlooked is, where is the world police now?

Supporting Israel's actions...

Hard for some of you to digest but it's the truth and people need to start realizing it.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I would always say why those people can just move, one to the left, other to the right, leave each other alone, live peacefully, and in future even trade with each other and establish some kind of "normalized" relationship between countries...

Bc israel wants to keep expanding and get more territory.

• Bc israel wants to keep expanding and get more territory.

Well the treaty and deal was set 1947 but Palestine didn't agree to it from the begini g...

And if you look at Izrael nation (not country) you can see even what was said in old testament. There are maps and words that technically it was their promised land, their own land

External Content www.youtube.com

• Well the treaty and deal was set 1947 but Palestine didn't agree to it from the begini g...

And if you look at Izrael nation (not country) you can see even what was said in old testament. There are maps and words that technically it was their promised land, their own land

Look i also think they should have expected but that treaty was given KNOWING They won't accept. Even if they acceptef the settelers and the U.S would have found another way,another war to keep expanding and acquiring more land.

Look at it this way,u got your home and i came one day and said half if this is now mine anf either u accept or i opress and kill you. Would u accept ?

• Well the treaty and deal was set 1947 but Palestine didn't agree to it from the begini g...

Second it is NOT their land.it is the land of all THREE abrahamic religion. Solely taking over it for yourself is COLONIALISM.

Second the war is not about religion but about exterimists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!