• I hate haters and trolls. They make me so mad sometimes!

They mess with idols and groups like they're some sort of robots who can't feel or be affected by the hate they get! Do the haters just not know or is it their heartless purpose to drag idols around in the dirt? They aren't just made to entertain us, they have a purpose of their own, they are their own person, so stop treating them like they are not important for anything other than to entertain us! That's just wrong. And just because you don't like a group or soloist doesn't mean you should bash them! There's such thing as constructive criticism which is definitely okay as long it's polite and then there's just pure hate. Pure hate would be calling an idol talentless, ugly, etc. That's something you should never say to a human being. It brings down one's self-esteem like you wouldn't even know sometimes.

Also, what is up with these high beauty standards for every single idol? I honestly don't mind beauty standards to some extent but you shouldn't have to be rude or mean to anyone about it. Not everyone is perfect, not everyone can change the way they look, you were just simply born that way. Plastic surgery may be an option but can be dangerous and very, very expensive. I've also noticed a trend with beauty is that the most beautiful tend to be the most popular member of a group, while the more critically acclaimed beautiful people are the least popular sometimes. These people practice and train so hard, just to be bashed on and criticized for their "lack of beauty" as people would say.

And I hate the term "visual hole." For example, my ult bias Jihyo was overshadowed by the other members for a while because (even though she had always been beautiful) was criticized a lot for her weight and called the "visual hole" of Twice. She was the most unpopular member even though she and Nayeon usually alternated between the most lines and screentime. Unfortunately, it wasn't until she decided to lose weight is when she became more popular, which is one of the reasons I admire her so much.

I also noticed a trend with beauty that the "most beautiful members" of the group get overshadowed by their beauty over their talent and skills which is really sad, almost as bad as being called a visual hole. They don't get as much attention for their talent because of their visuals. They usually get the least lines and seem to get the least privileges. I have noticed that these idols are called "talentless" sometimes and people complain that they "are only in the group because they're pretty/handsome" which I hate. I've seen a lot of this for both Twice Tzuyu and Blackpink Jisoo, which is really sad.

Sorry about this long rant, I just had to get that out there. I hope I don't make anyone mad or turn this into a huge discussion, I just need someone to read it and know my feelings lol. What do you think about the points I made?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• if theyre gonna troll at least make it funny, its always the same boring hate comments

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• I thought from your original post that we shouldn't dote on looks!

LOL no that's not the message I was trying to convey. I was just mad about how the visuals affect the popularity or the recognization of the talent of the members. I think that they all have amazing talent imo and are all really pretty but my opinion on their visuals doesn't affect my love for them!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• At least my mom wasn't a whore when she had me.

that sounds less like sarcasm to me but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

well its good that least you know who your father is :) (unless something happened to your father in which case i apologise)

• They should abolish the "visual" position.

It's like they are recognised for their faces rather than their talent and hard work

That's the point. Not many visuals are the most talented members. The companies mostly want to get CFs or drama opportunities for the visuals/centres. IDK.

Kpop groups will always have 'useless' or 'only visuals and no talent' members.

• And I hate the term "visual hole." For example, my ult bias Jihyo was overshadowed by the other members for a while because (even though she had always been beautiful) was criticized a lot for her weight and called the "visual hole" of Twice. She was the most unpopular member even though she and Nayeon usually alternated between the most lines and screentime. Unfortunately, it wasn't until she decided to lose weight is when she became more popular, which is one of the reasons I admire her so much.

Actually, the first three MV of Twice I watched (Signal, Likey, and Like Ooh Ahh in 2017), the only girl that catches my eyes is Jihyo. She isn't a bland Korean, even nowhere looks like a Korean, she has big eyes and, you know

Anyway, when I watch LOA my sister told me that, "This is the visual (points to Tzuyu)". But my eyes has been attached to the girl called Jihyo. I think, "She is a bit 'bigger' than the other girls, but man, isn't she beautiful?". Only after DTNA people praising her visual . Thus, she is my ult bias

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!