Something is wrong with SM....

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look, the artists under that company are all top-notch and generally very nice people. Their marketing and A&R teams are absolute worst. Like, This guy produced some of the biggest songs in SM for EXO and other artists like CIX (the whole mzmc team wrote 95% of their music), When a producer refuses to work with a company not the artist (he always said he liked working with EXO), You know something is wrong.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I remember his face, didn't he already have beef with them few years ago?

Yeah something like SM asking him to reduce royalties for the song his team wrote for EXO so that SM can get more money or something along the lines.

Also, He's a bit, you can say, outspoken and has no filter and made some very controversial statements (some are proven. Some are not), so lot of people don't like him, but as a producer, his songs are top-notch.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• From what I understood he didn't like SM's price for the permit that allows SM to use his productions in TV shows and videos (like concert DVDs) so he pulled the permit and now the artists can sing and perform the songs but can't include them in DVDs.

If there's more he should just say it and stop beating around the bush

• From what I understood he didn't like SM's price for the permit that allows SM to use his productions in TV shows and videos (like concert DVDs) so he pulled the permit and now the artists can sing and perform the songs but can't include them in DVDs.

If there's more he should just say it and stop beating around the bush

I mean he said that producers need to earn too and maybe SM's price was way too low?

I'd understand why he pulled out the permit.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I remember him. He always had beef with ARMY back in 2018 especially when he was drunk and doing lives. What an ass and a liability lol

Well, I heard some people say that he said something about Mic Drop few years ago, I have not seen the video of him saying anything so i don't know what to believe.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Well, I heard some people say that he said something about Mic Drop few years ago, I have not seen the video of him saying anything so i don't know what to believe.

I don’t remember the details. I think there was more, and he kept blurting out stuffs that shouldn’t be said during his lives. And at the time I always had the impression that he wanted some of the Exo fame to himself. And when I heard he left, I was actually thinking SM is better off without him and his big mouth.

But please bear in mind I don’t follow his story that much, just from what was discussed or shared on social media, so I might be wrong about him. Just sharing my impression of him.

• I don’t remember the details. I think there was more, and he kept blurting out stuffs that shouldn’t be said during his lives. And at the time I always had the impression that he wanted some of the Exo fame to himself. And when I heard he left, I was actually thinking SM is better off without him and his big mouth.

But please bear in mind I don’t follow his story that much, just from what was discussed or shared on social media, so I might be wrong about him. Just sharing my impression of him.

No No i get what you're saying.

He's type of person that if he sees even slightest dislike towards him, he will go on Insta and start complaining about it and generalizing fandoms. So, many people don't like him.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don’t know how true this is :/

Don’t know how true this is :/

They fired him for plagiarism? This was rumor way back late last year, if i remember correctly.

It had something to do with SM no longer able to have songs from Marz appear on Concert DVDs.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Official Post

They fired him for plagiarism? This was rumor way back late last year, if i remember correctly.

It had something to do with SM no longer able to have songs from Marz appear on Concert DVDs.

From what I understand he's the one who plagiarized Love Shot, SM stopped working with him, then he refused to sign the rights over.

Sounds like a petty bitch to me.

• Fuck Marz. Yeah SM is shit and so is their A&R team no doubt. But also fuck marz. All he did was run his mouth.

And also people keep mistaking his teams songs as his song. He made some good songs but his team wrote the majority.

He needed to stfu and stop throwing EXO under the bus every single time he needed to vent. I don’t like anyone who throws EXO under the bus.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!