Is there any case of Cows / Chickens got Covid in your country?

• Just the rare story of an Animal contracting Covid. One related story to Covid is the Chicken Shortage. Processing planets have reduced capacity during the pandemic. Also a higher the usual demand for Chicken during this Pandemic.

I heard Chickens are the most eaten Animal in the World. In the US Chicken Breast and Wings are particularly in high demand. All the Fast Food places Chicken sandwich are using up much of the Chicken Breast. I don't know if you know about Buffalo Wings(Baked Chicken wings soaked in a hot & tangy BBQ sauce). It is a snack food very popular in the US and is causing a high demand for Chicken wings.

If they could breed a Chicken with only Breasts with Wings. XD

• Just the rare story of an Animal contracting Covid. One related story to Covid is the Chicken Shortage. Processing planets have reduced capacity during the pandemic. Also a higher the usual demand for Chicken during this Pandemic.

I heard Chickens are the most eaten Animal in the World. In the US Chicken Breast and Wings are particularly in high demand. All the Fast Food places Chicken sandwich are using up much of the Chicken Breast. I don't know if you know about Buffalo Wings(Baked Chicken wings soaked in a hot & tangy BBQ sauce). It is a snack food very popular in the US and is causing a high demand for Chicken wings.

If they could breed a Chicken with only Breasts with Wings. XD

I agree chicken should be the most eaten on earth. China has almost double amount of KFC stores than Mcds by 2020 ( 6.6 to 3.8 thousands) where Mcds never got to surpass since 90s, has to do with Chinese tradition of poultry as major meat staple. Cost is certainly a factor, most beef in Asia is not from Asia.

I think Korean fried chicken somewhat learned the idea from buffalo chicken. It became a thing in Taiwan when they saw pretty Korean TV stars ate it in K dramas. Some American restaurants in my town do buffalo wing night in weekdays they put out super affordable wing deals to get folks over and make money on discounted beer and other booze, ..Costco way always works . They did Cinco de Mayo festival 2 weeks ago, I had some chili con carne, tacos and good margarita, open mic concert, the place I went to added ketchup in Chili that made it more sloppy joe than chili i guess anyways it was not bad.

Is there different types of chicken in the US sold at higher price like free range chicken? We have that here tho they taste better~

• Wow you guys did Cinco de Mayo. Was wondering how widespread the celebration was worldwide.

Now that you mention it. There is wide range in prices for chicken. Organic Chicken fetches a higher price. Organic may appeal to the Purists with a palette that can tell the better taste.

Costco rotisserie chicken is bigger than the major Grocery Store chain. But is not as big as a smaller Grocery Chain store that even includes the Chicken Neck. Difference in the Skeleton of these rotisserie chickens. I don't know if these are different types of Chickens. I think most think a Chicken is a Chicken.

• Wow you guys did Cinco de Mayo. Was wondering how widespread the celebration was worldwide.

Now that you mention it. There is wide range in prices for chicken. Organic Chicken fetches a higher price. Organic may appeal to the Purists with a palette that can tell the better taste.

Costco rotisserie chicken is bigger than the major Grocery Store chain. But is not as big as a smaller Grocery Chain store that even includes the Chicken Neck. Difference in the Skeleton of these rotisserie chickens. I don't know if these are different types of Chickens. I think most think a Chicken is a Chicken.

This is intriguing..I thought US people does not eat other parts of a chicken than breast, drumsticks and wings?

• Not that I know of...

There was a story in the news about a cat that caught covid.. Other then that at the peak of the pandemic the was alot of dead pigeons around.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

• I hate to gossip but cant help digress on this one~

What do you make of the drama between Meghan and the Royal family?

Is Meghan literally mistreated in her palace life?

Lol Asking the wrong brit with that one, I'm with the half of the country that doesn't really care about the royal family tbh. So it all kinda went over my head.

But if she did experience issues there, she should have been more forth coming and just spilled the names of those who were mistreating her...

its all 'he said she said' generally not something I've ever indulged, but it creates such a mass speculation and opposing opinions, with media especially newspapers tend to fuel fires here and there, our newspapers get sued quite alot for underhanded ways, doesn't help the situation at all.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!