What do you think about Elon Musk trying to move to Mars?

• What do you think about Elon Musk exploring Mars trying to inhabit it? Like dont you think its stupid? Because I think it is stupid. But apparently some people in my country that believe in the same religion said this:

"Other countries have started exploring planets for human to live in, But people in our country are still arguing about politics."

Like Bro. We dont explore other planets because we aint stupid. Its a waste of money and time. Like on earth, we have trees, water, everything for us to survive. Why Mars doesnt? Because God made it that way trying to obviously tell us that other planets are a no go. Is it really hard to think? Its common sense. Come on.

Well at least thats what I think. What about you guys?

• I think it's a worthless objective which poses an interesting scientific challenge. It has some major hurdles that can lead to some significant scientific breakthroughs. But the objective itself is dumb in the same way being the first country to make the man land on the Moon was. Nevertheless, it lead to major developments in rocket science.

• I think it's a worthless objective which poses an interesting scientific challenge. It has some major hurdles that can lead to some significant scientific breakthroughs. But the objective itself is dumb in the same way being the first country to make the man land on the Moon was. Nevertheless, it lead to major developments in rocket science.

Its more so that its easier to lift off a spaceship from space then it would be from earth thats why its important.

• He is a business man and a smart one at that. He convinced some that his space ventures are for the benefit of science and mankind or some visionary narrative when it is just for profit endeavor. Whatever people think about this Mars as stunt or a legit venture, it has money involved and he sniffed it.

• But god did not intend for a lot of things.. we take medications that help us overcome diseases we wouldn’t survive without. We mass produce food thro science and tech that help humanity survive. We made transportation easier than anything mentioned in a religious script so I’m sure god did not intend for it.

I mean let’s go back 1000 years, and tell a human there will be in the future a flying box that is not made of wood and can take you from one side of the world to the other in less than a day. I’m sure he/she won’t believe...

Musk is questionable but I believe scientists like Stephen Hawking. he thought that climate change ( both of natural cause or man made) is a danger to humanity in the next 200 years and that humanity best chance is to colonize space. He was a strong advocate for big budgets for space research

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• He's helping the environment by making Electric Vehicles, Solar panels etc

He plans to send 42000 satellites in 550KM orbit which will be used for INTERNET.

He is sending people to colonize MOON and Mars to make humans multi planetary species. What if Earth gets destroyed? Where is the back-up plan? Elon has one.

I don't get people hating on billionaires.

They are not stealing your money, and they donate more than all of you combined and helping all those people in need. He aims to send 1 million people on Mars before the end of 2050. And the trickiest thing is, You can only send humans to mars every 2 years because of the different locations of Earth and Mars in their orbits.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Would you rather like discussing politics than exploring universe? Exploring different worlds?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!