BTS changed their music style from HARD to SOFT because they don't have to prove anything anymore and is not angry.

• Official Post

Because their current music is very boring, the same cheap beat, boring production,... They need to pull back their old sound, which can make them more distinguished. The sound of their recent music getting more melody and repeatedly pattern.

I can tell you haven't listened to very many BTS songs if you think this is true, especially of their latest music. MOTS7 and BE were very different in sound, even songs on both albums had variations. :teeheek:

• I can tell you haven't listened to very many BTS songs if you think this is true, especially of their latest music. MOTS7 and BE were very different in sound, even songs on both albums had variations. :teeheek:

Well I did came through all the song in the album, 0 o clock, Inner child , my time and inner child both good song, but the production is too long, I got to skip it toward the end due to the continuing melody in the song ( in 4th play) . On is too long , the vocal is auto tune, song is generic. Friend and Moon are only 2 songs I found it well done in term of production and sound.

• Official Post

Well I did came through all the song in the album, 0 o clock, Inner child , my time and inner child both good song, but the production is too long, I got to skip it toward the end due to the continuing melody in the song ( in 4th play) . On is too long , the vocal is auto tune, song is generic. Friend and Moon are only 2 songs I found it well done in term of production and sound.

Oh so their current music isn't all the same anymore and you also admit you skipped a lot. Well then, I guess that wasn't a very thorough or deep analysis. Thanks for the streams though!

• BTS's music grew with them. I wouldnt say the went "soft". They matured and it shows in their music. It would be pretty embarassing if they put out music on the same themes as when they were teenagers. Even their "hard" songs have become more nuanced and more adult.

• Because their current music is very boring, the same cheap beat, boring production,... They need to pull back their old sound, which can make them more distinguished. The sound of their recent music getting more melody and repeatedly pattern.

No not old BTS :zipr: that thing is getting boring

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well I did came through all the song in the album, 0 o clock, Inner child , my time and inner child both good song, but the production is too long, I got to skip it toward the end due to the continuing melody in the song ( in 4th play) . On is too long , the vocal is auto tune, song is generic. Friend and Moon are only 2 songs I found it well done in term of production and sound.

Really you streamed it 4 times then

Give it 5th

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They music reflects their career evolution and their personal one too, it’s obvious with songs like ON and N.O but I think that it’s a bit more complicated than that. Dynamite is definitely a soft song, Black Swan is a hard track but what about ON and Life Goes On ? They are something else.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!