It's so unhealthy but there's no way to stop..

• I've been listening to these songs on repeat since its release on Spotify and I don't think I'll be ever to stop myself any sooner because these are so great!!

I never knew City Pop before, let alone heard any of these genre but this album made me like City Pop!

It's so good and Yesung's vocals really suit this whole vibe :cryingk: This is HIS album! All those 2yrs were all worth-it!

If you haven't listened to it, I urge you to do so! At least these most recommended by me:

• Lost Heart (Corazon Perdido)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No More Love

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm listening to it for the first time, I love the cozy and chill vibes.

If you want to listen to more city-pop

• I'm listening to it for the first time, I love the cozy and chill vibes.

If you want to listen to more city-pop

I dont know if this makes sense but when I listen to his songs, I can visualize myself sitting on my dim lighted room, looking over downtown city and just having my favorite brandy. These are the vibes the songs is giving me.

• I dont know if this makes sense but when I listen to his songs, I can visualize myself sitting on my dim lighted room, looking over downtown city and just having my favorite brandy. These are the vibes the songs is giving me.

I get you. These are great for listening while chilling with yourself. This type of song is underappreciated.

• I dont know if this makes sense but when I listen to his songs, I can visualize myself sitting on my dim lighted room, looking over downtown city and just having my favorite brandy. These are the vibes the songs is giving me.

If I had a speakeasy bar, KRY albums and their solos will be on repeat all night..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!