GFriend's Apple was one of the best songs of 2020

• The outfits are too good as well :claps:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I totally agreed with you. Unfortunately many Fans have been unable to realize the message of Gfriend.

• Apple was very nice indeed, but I still feel that Mago is the superior song:

• They are my ultimate bias group and I still prefer their old sound and image

• I liked everything about the comeback except the song. Song of the sirens album was great though. You can't except something else from Gfriend though as they have lots of nice besides since debut

• i didn’t like it :waterr:

for me sunrise is still their best song

Sunrise is my all time favorite Kpop song. It hit me hard and made me cry because it made me remember a lost friendship. I had the opportunity to show this MV to that person with subs during the pandemic and we are friends again. This song is even more special to me now.

• Sunrise is my all time favorite Kpop song. It hit me hard and made me cry because it made me remember a lost friendship. I had the opportunity to show this MV to that person with subs during the pandemic and we are friends again. This song is even more special to me now.

songs that have a special meaning to you will always be the best! i’m glad you worked things out with your friend :pepelove1:

i don’t have any sentiment attached to it unfortunately, but it’s the chorus that makes it one of my favorites <3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!