[NB] Even Saint Laurent is surprised at the 'Black Pink Rose effect'... how amazing is she

• http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co…ting-effect-with.html?m=1

Article: Even Saint Laurent is surprised at the 'Black Pink Rose effect'... how amazing is she?

Source: Everyday Econ via Naver

1. [+656, -15] Rose's an entire company on her own

2. [+203, -9] Her voice is jjang great too

3. [+183, -16] Rose's voice is a national treasure as well

4. [+170, -34] Honestly, she's already amazing in the pictures alone

5. [+92, -12] She's a unique world star, I'm proud of her

6. [+43, -3] It's probably subjective but as an ajumma in her forties, I think she's so charming. She's professional as a singer but a lump of aegyo on varrieties. I'd love for my own daughter to grow up so pretty and smart with a lot of aegyo like her but I guess we differ from the genes first ㅜㅠ ㅋ

7. [+27, -1] She's absolutely perfect for Saint Laurent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+28, -6] How did such a group come out of K-Pop? All of the Black Pink members have become so influential in the music and fashion industries. Yang Hyun Suk really does have an eye for seeing potential.

9. [+21, -1] I love the vibe Rose gives off

10. [+22, -3] She's the most charming out of Black Pink for me.. but that's my personal opinion.. ㅎㅎ

-

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• agreed. YSL didn’t lose their image at all choosing Rosé as GA, they just expanded their brand to teens and young adults as well as in Asia

Rosé fits YSL's image like a glove. She personifies YSL honestly. But what made things work is because Rosé also added something new and fresh in YSL. Just like what reddit-blink said, she added a youthful aura in YSL despite its edgy image. She was able to perfectly blend the youthfulness and edginess in YSL.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!