Nu Abo turns 11!

• On May 4th 2010 f(x) dropped the best mini album of all time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was also the era of Krystal controversial hair style and the controversial shirt lift in the choreography.

tumblr_nv21ri21Gp1uni5cyo4_250.gifv

tumblr_mpfoxp7OcV1r8whw3o1_250.gifv

Nu Abo slams harder today than any of your faves current songs.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This was an incredibly infectious earmworm of a song! It still is! I watched this MV again 4-6 times back-to- back! I still like how the "rap-like" flows hit in the song. Let me find out this is was one of the few SM songs where the spoken word was magnetic throughout the entire song!

• This was an incredibly infectious earmworm of a song! It still is! I watched this MV again 4-6 times back-to- back! I still like how the "rap-like" flows hit in the song. Let me find out this is was one of the few SM songs where the spoken word was magnetic throughout the entire song!

Yes! I especially love Sulli's rap in this song.

• OOT but this song just make me want to rewatch invincible youth S1 all over again idk WHY .

Really throw me back. I've been craving for those 2nd gen variety like Invincible youth and heroes .

I'm not gonna MeNion khuntoria coz I don't want to be involve in WGM mess again . Teenager me already experience it enough.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!