The Dark Knight trilogy vs Avengers series

• yeah sad that it wasnt in their universe and Christian Bale already became old for Batman though they got Ben Affleck, sadly he didnt do well, wonder how Robert Pattinson will do

they change batmen like a person changes their clothing...

• From the beginning Ben Affleck was wrong choice to me

He fits more into drama non ficitional, based on true story films to me

i have heard him criticised by his dull acting a lot

and he is too old for the role also now

Spiderman pretty much changed a lot also

true and true...

that is also true but at least we have spiderman in the MCU now...

• Avengers.

Batman begins was alright.

Dark Knight was amazing

Dark Knight rises was good but had a lot of issues preventing it from being great (like almost an hour before we actually see batman and some really dumb actions from villains and police)

Avengers was great

Age of Ultron was alright but a lot issues bogged down the film especially as looking back after later films Ultron is key in setting up many future plotlines

Infinity war was amazing

Endgame was amazing (and THE best cinema experience I have ever had)

Batman trilogy on average Id sat is good but a bit overrated because everyone thinks Dark Knight is awesome so the other 2 must be too right? Nah, in reality other Marvel movies are easily as good or better than Begins and Rises and those have their own issues.

Avengers meanwhile has on average better movies and h when you think about it a stunning crazy level of detail and interconnectedness across a decade of movies. To have that level of quality even while incorporating lots of characters, plot lines and throwbacks is itself nothing short of amazing (DC tried and failed). Avenger series is more ambitious and nails everything from start to finish.

• IDK

I think both are a lot of hype and after so many movies it kinda gets old

I love Avengers and I love Batman too

And they change Batman cause no one likes wearing that damn suit for too long :-D

• i think i would have taken the Batman trilogy before Infinity Wars/Endgame, but those 2 movies wrapped up the first "arc" of the MC universe and gave us more fan service than any fan could have hoped for. The Dark Knight Rises does not do that for us and ends the trilogy imo with the weakest of the 3 films... and i mean the time when batman has fallen until he rises back up again doesn't even make sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!