• Dark Knight

First Movie Realy Nice

Second Movie the abolute best,

The last one was Good but not so good like the other two movies

Avengers:

The first one was Realy Good

The Second one was okay

The Third one is the best from them for me

The Fourth one was Good but not so good like the Third one.

All in All I would say The Dark Knight :|:|:|

• But Uncel Selfmate everything had to stand for them self. I not disagreeing with the Build up part. But you need to judge every Movie for them self is the move for it self a good movie :|:|:|

well I'm more of a Marvel than DC fan so maybe I'm biased but it doesn't mean that the Dark Knight series was bad it's just i prefer one over the other...

everything has to be looked at according to the context which the thing is in...nothing should ever just be judged state alone in absence of the surrounding circumstances..

• well I'm more of a Marvel than DC fan so maybe I'm biased but it doesn't mean that the Dark Knight series was bad it's just i prefer one over the other...

everything has to be looked at according to the context which the thing is in...nothing should ever just be judged state alone in absence of the surrounding circumstances..

True I understand what you mean but sometimes it is better to see things in a neutral way. I for example also like Marvel more then DC but here I try to not let my love for Marvel influence my judgment.

:|:|:|

• True I understand what you mean but sometimes it is better to see things in a neutral way. I for example also like Marvel more then DC but here I try to not let my love for Marvel influence my judgment.

:|:|:|

nothing can ever be seen in a neutral way for example I probably consider heath leadger the australian actor who died playing joker in the 2nd movie one of the greatest performances ever...partly because he died...so context matters (well at least to me)

• nothing can ever be seen in a neutral way for example I probably consider heath leadger the australian actor who died playing joker in the 2nd movie one of the greatest performances ever...partly because he died...so context matters (well at least to me)

Sure it is impossible to see anything in a neutral way and you always let your preference influence you but you can decide how much they influence you . For me Heath leadger wasn't even the best Joker for me it's Mark Hamill but I still think it was a great movie.

• Sure it is impossible to see anything in a neutral way and you always let your preference influence you but you can decide how much they influence you . For me Heath leadger wasn't even the best Joker for me it's Mark Hamill but I still think it was a great movie.

mark hamill played the joker??????

which movie?

• Ohh sry no he don't play him in a role but he was the Voice Actor for the Animate Movie and Series . I know it's only the Voice but he so good in it that's you really fell how he bring Joker to life with only his Voice :|:|:|

I've heard about that - never seen it but heard that he was pretty good as a voice actor...

• Avengers because it's marvel and had a lot of build up to it...

The Dark Knight series was mostly just the story of one dude...

Avengers is too fantastical and fictional to me, while The Dark Knight is more thriller & action which i like

and it had more realistic approach to me, i am a huge fan of Marvel too. DC failed in movies besides Dark Knight sadly

• Avengers is too fantastical and fictional to me, while The Dark Knight is more thriller & action which i like

and it had more realistic approach to me, i am a huge fan of Marvel too. DC failed in movies besides Dark Knight sadly

that i would agree with - DK is the best series in the DC movies even though it's not part of the DC universe (sadly)

• I don't know if you like Animate Movies or Anime but I grew up with it so I can really appreciating the Act of Voice Acting. And Mark Hamill is realy one of the best I know :|:|:|

ever heard of critical role? lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!