• So I never really did a thread solely about Jennie, dumb of me obviously, and I will make one now kkk.

Jennie is such a humble and sweet girl who since debut is the most hated bc of non sense rumors based on people's ass that I hope she just finds lovely and happy things!

Today we had a troll thread about Jennie deciding everything thing for BLACKPINK and this is sooo wrong towards her when in reality what I understood from the pinks is that Jennie always tries to help them and their choices. This means SHE CARES for the pinks and wants the best for them. That means they love each other and not that they are bad mouthing her!

In 2018 she suffered hell and even now when she is "involved" in fake scandals some people forget their moral and start hating on her for nothing with baseless rumors and fabricated proofs. She doesn't deserve the hate neither the blame some "blinks/akgaes" put on her.

She trained and made herself responsible for BP as all of the pinks. They are a team with four girls treating each other as equals!

Jennie always did her best to keep us updated and to be with us. She always thought and thanked us. She is extremely necessary in BP and in the pinks's lives! She is talented, responsible, sweet, humble, lovely and powerful. She is Jennie Kim and people liking it or not, she is JENNIE KIM, our main rapper/lead vocal/ great dancer!!

I love you, Jennie! F the haters!

Byeee!

:froghype::pepelove2:

• if thats what they think, the've misunderstood! jennie is just the rep of the group as she mentioend in moam, its jisoo who makes most choices but jennie takes it to the company (ofc lisa and rose have a say as well)

• if thats what they think, the've misunderstood! jennie is just the rep of the group as she mentioend in moam, its jisoo who makes most choices but jennie takes it to the company (ofc lisa and rose have a say as well)

People always try to paint her as the demon who does everything according to her choice when now it's pretty clear all of them have active voice in their job lives!

• People always try to paint her as the demon who does everything according to her choice when now it's pretty clear all of them have active voice in their job lives!

ikr smh

• the thing that I like most about Jennie, is that she is confident and sure about her life and life decisions. She really doesn't give a fuck. I'm glad she does everything according to her choice that's how it should be in the first place, kpop idols are all humans not your personal doll/champion to play/rally for. I hope in the future as well, she is unbashedly herself. Post whatever picture she wants to post, whatever music she wants to make.

• I think among all yg artists fandoms, blinks are the strangest ones. Bigbang is a hella popular group, but they don't have fake ot5 stans/akgaes. Instead, they've supportive solo stans and casual listeners from other fandoms. Same goes for winner and ikon.

Starting off from hylt, i remember a large group of jennie stans threatened to boycott the song because jennie wasn't going to rap in it. At that time, we had more true ot4 stans, so we pushed these deranged specimens aside and focused on the grp cb(which we got after 1.4 years🤕). There was obviously a fight with armies, and a lot of stuff happened, as usual.

Then ic happened. That cb changed the whole dynamics of blink fandom. It was so huge that even bp fanbases started to act like an akgae lmao. Blinks started despising lisa, they wished her and her parents to die/called her racist names and heavily trolled her on her instagram. I believe she would've seen all of that, that's why she didn't post for about 2 weeks since aug28.

I don't get why lisa biased blinks and lilies support jennie and the other girls, when they all definitely knows that none of the blinks are gonna support lisa's solo. Blinks are already asking for bp's cb instead of ls1.

Idk wtf i wrote above, i'm very drizzy rn 🙄

• I understand your point specially with the HYLT/IC era, but none of it was the girls fault.

About the akgaes problems, well this all happened bc YGE promoted them as solos rather than a group since then beginning. We saw they more separated than together bc of their promotions so I could say YGE is the really guilty one in this case and people who like them will find a bias like this, the hate is obviously bc of YGE too treating them differently and just doing the same moves wrong. He made them a group of 4 individuals with totally different images that it doesn't connect till now. They are ambassadors of different branches, go to different places, they literally live as soloists, buuuuut they shine the most in the group to me and bc of this I'm not affected by akgaes. I literally like them, not the fans so I cant put the blame on them when they are the only innocent ones in this whole mess created by YGE and some deluded people.

• Whilst I agree 100% about how disgusting fans attitudes to Lisa is, I don't think the other girls would ever condone it. It is not their fault there are so many akgaes and OT3 fans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!