• After these "scandal" I like J even more. I don't know, I think it's bc blinks really made a storm and indirectly or worse, directly this kind of reaction can reach her and make her feel bad bc of her relationship which guess what? It shouldn't even be a discussion in the first place.

It's ok to voice your opinion even though it can be negative, but to go on her sns just to say she deserves better, her boyfriend is a creep pedo predator and ever worse things is totally crossing the line as fans.

We know nothing about her personal life NOTHING, so to have such a judgmental reaction it could really affect her as we saw how her first public appearance after her other dating scandal affected her.

I know I was aggressive with some users here, but it was bc I thought about her first, I didn't put MY feeling above hers in this situation. I put her first as it's already bad enough that she is being stalked for years and to think some blinks didn't realize how horrible this situation is and started a whole mass of "my opinion matters and are necessary" just made things worse for her. And yes, I know it isn't your intention to hurt her, but some should be really careful at how they talk about such a personal matter that it doesn't involve us at all.

So after this whole fiasco this made me love her even more. So yes, I just wanted to say this.

• I mean I guess my production of my documentary one her is gonna take a few more weeks since everyone wants to bust out news on her life. But at the same time I fear for her mental health with how much people are attacking her. If she truly is dating him, I hope he is very supportive during this hostile time for her.

From what I have seen she has a kind soul and does not deserve all the hate she gets

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I mean I guess my production of my documentary one her is gonna take a few more weeks since everyone wants to bust out news on her life. But at the same time I fear for her mental health with how much people are attacking her. If she truly is dating him, I hope he is very supportive during this hostile time for her.

From what I have seen she has a kind soul and does not deserve all the hate she gets

Oh yes, the joke part is that we don't even know if it's true, but blinks are already camping on her sns pressuring her to break up with him :pepe-back-away:

• Oh yes, the joke part is that we don't even know if it's true, but blinks are already camping on her sns pressuring her to break up with him :pepe-back-away:

Sigh, and the anti's have come for her neck as well. While VIPs are over in a corner like "oh they might be dating? cool beans" I saw someone asking her to retire because if she is going to date him she does not have any reason to be making us listen to her, and I about threw my phone seeing that on twitter. I am especially now having to remind myself some of the newer fans are just grotesquely toxic and that not everyone is as chill as the group I trade albums with and go to concerts with.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Sigh, and the anti's have come for her neck as well. While VIPs are over in a corner like "oh they might be dating? cool beans" I saw someone asking her to retire because if she is going to date him she does not have any reason to be making us listen to her, and I about threw my phone seeing that on twitter.

She is being attacked by both fans and antis. Sad.

• She is being attacked by both fans and antis. Sad.

I am ready to sit them down Madea style and yell at them all, if they spew hate anymore and I am not even a huge Jennie stan and I do not claim her as my bias, but I might become one out of spite at this point as she is talented and doesn't deserve all of this.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• She is really kind, the hate against her and even GD are totally unnecessary.

Agreed and again GD is not even my bias for BB either but like I cannot stand the hate and will defend the crap out of both of the people sending death threats or making false rumors about either. :cursing:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Thank you for this. Jennie is her own woman, she can make her own decisions.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Oh :shyr: it's nothing.

I just think that our fandom is really forgetting about J feelings and just being immature brats with no consideration toward their so called fave....

Exactly, I totally agree. At least it's not everyone, there are some blinks who genuinely support their relationship, like me of course <3

I just want Jennie to be happy. If she wants to date him (or anyone else for that matter) then I say do what you want. No matter what, I will still support her and the girls <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I’ve seen a lot of positive stuff too though and I heard that a big Korean fan account posted to congratulate her which I hope helps. I don’t know if it’s the case that more people are being assholes about them dating or that the assholes are just really loud with their trash opinions so blinks need to be louder with their positive comments for her. I really hope they are both happy and looking after each other right now <3

• I have so much respect and admiration for jennie. She's gotten so much crap over the years and has never once complained or lashed out. If anything, she stays composed and her sweet, usual self. I admire her so much and aspire to be as classy as her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!