NCT Dream were the most likely to success unit in NCT

• This is what I think since their debut! They were the first unit to chart on Melon, the first to win a music show and tbh they should have been the most pushed ones as they were the first to show good results within gp and even fandom wise.

To me SME just popped with taking Mark out and doing a whole mess with them. They should have sticked with the original line and just pushed them more in S.K. bc they had the potential to make it big there and obviously ww to a certain extent.

I think they were treated unfairly with how much of potential they had. For sure they still have chances to be bigger, but SME did a more negative impact for them than good gp wisely speaking. Their pre orders numbers just prove how loved and expected they are! I wish them success and SME a better brain to work with them!

Byeee!

• monalisalove

Changed the title of the thread from “NCT Dream are the most successful unit in NCT” to “NCT Dream were the most likely to success unit in NCT”.
  • I’m so tired of none fans talking about Dream like they have ANY understanding of Dream original concept and why SM purposely didn’t push them (so mark/Haechan aren’t overworked) and Dreamies had time to get older (Chenle and Jisung legit couldn’t be on certain broadcast cause they were too young).

I say this with respect, but please don’t talk about Dreams path like it’s 100% SM bad management. It makes you look uneducated.

• I’m so tired of none fans talking about Dream like they have ANY understanding of Dream original concept and why SM purposely didn’t push them (so mark/Haechan aren’t overworked) and Dreamies had time to get older (Chenle and Jisung legit couldn’t be on certain broadcast cause they were too young).

I say this with respect, but please don’t talk about Dreams path like it’s 100% SM bad management. It makes you look uneducated.

Im talking as someone who likes them. If you don't like my opinion neither my point of view you can ignore. It's just plain dumb to think that only fans can talk about your faves. Your are in a kpop forum, please.

• Im talking as someone who likes them. If you don't like my opinion neither my point of view you can ignore. It's just plain dumb to think that only fans can talk about your faves. Your are in a kpop forum, please.

I’m not saying only fans can talk about them, but if your gonna talk about their promotions and place blame on SM, i’d want you to be somewhat knowledgeable about their situation, which by your OP, you obviously aren’t.

It’s easy to say “Dream was more popular, SM is stupid for not promoting them more” but it’s not that simple and i’m tired of ppl saying that without any knowledge of Dream’s career

• I’m not saying only fans can talk about them, but if your gonna talk about their promotions and place blame on SM, i’d want you to be somewhat knowledgeable about their situation, which by your OP, you obviously aren’t.

It’s easy to say “Dream was more popular, SM is stupid for not promoting them more” but it’s not that simple and i’m tired of ppl saying that without any knowledge of Dream’s career

Im not trying to change their whole management, but I do find it strange how everybody saw their potential with this line up, but did nothing. For sure SME had plans for them, buuuuut plans can change according to the results. And you did imply that you don't like seeing non fans talking about them, well, I will as I'm not disrespecting them neither you are providing any information to why I'm sooooo wrong.

• Im not trying to change their whole management, but I do find it strange how everybody saw their potential with this line up, but did nothing. For sure SME had plans for them, buuuuut plans can change according to the results. And you did imply that you don't like seeing non fans talking about them, well, I will as I'm not disrespecting them neither you are providing any information to why I'm sooooo wrong.

I’ll go into why your wrong.

1) Dream was a project unit, meant to be solely a graduation unit hence why they debut at such young ages. 127 is the main unit hence needs regular promo. With Dream also had regular promo, Mark & Haechan would have had 4 comebacks a year. In 2018, it could have been 5 comebacks due to NCT 2018. It’s just not practical.

2) The problem with debuting at a young age, is child labor laws. I don’t know all the members it affected, but i know for sure Chenle and Jisung were limited to how much they could promote in a day/seen working. There were V-lives were Chenle and Jisung were in the room, but couldn’t say anything or be on camera cause it would be considered working and break laws. So why would SM put themselves through the trouble of navigating labor laws for young children ONLY for profit, when SM knows they can just wait for them to grow up. It’s crazy that your basically advocating overworking young idols when there was no need.

Dream’s popularity is fine. They are selling a lot more than idols than idols with way more albums/songs than them.

• I know they were a project group, buuut with how much love they received they could keep going with their original line up. The only problem is that Haechan and Mark are part of a lot of units too with Mark being almost part of the gg in sm kkkk.

I'm not telling to make they work more, but to promote them as a official group, not a project. They have opportunities to be bigger and I hope SME can do it right.

But it's funny how you're trying to say that I'm implying that they should be "slaves" and work like robots, when I'm clear that they should be promoted as big as they are.

But you do you I guess.

• All the reasons were already hashed out just a few weeks ago and I’m too lazy to go through them all again: temporary group, graduation system, Resonance lift for all the units, international focus on NCT as a whole, blah blah.

At the end of the day, let’s just celebrate and enjoy the success of all the NCT units.

:pepe-toast:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• i agree with Kouss ngl, nct dream was too young at the time. Now that they're adults they're being pushed more obviously. and it's apparent with their full album now that jisung just became an adult. in all I think the unit that sm is ignoring, is none of them. rather certain members within the group itself.

• I didn't see this thread, sorry kkkk. But yes, let's enjoy the world where we live with the Dreams!!!!

• i agree with Kouss ngl, nct dream was too young at the time. Now that they're adults they're being pushed more obviously. and it's apparent with their full album now that jisung just became an adult. in all I think the unit that sm is ignoring, is none of them. rather certain members within the group itself.

this is interesting. I don't really know much about it, but I know that all of them have huge potential!

• this is interesting. I don't really know much about it, but I know that all of them have huge potential!

don't mean this offensively, but if you don't know that much you can't make accusations like the OP lol. and if you've been keeping up with the nct 2020 then you would know that sm is also focusing on combining the dreamies with older members to show a more mature and improved side, like in 90s love, and make a wish :S

• don't mean this offensively, but if you don't know that much you can't make accusations like the OP lol. and if you've been keeping up with the nct 2020 then you would know that sm is also focusing on combining the dreamies with older members to show a more mature and improved side, like in 90s love, and make a wish :S

Tbh I don't know what triggered you guys (not you, in general) when I just gave my opinion about their promotions and I wasn't assuming, I was just literally voicing why I thought it was unfair some things, I didn't tell sm to put them to work. I think some fans need to understand that my opinion should be respected with people being normal and replying normally too. Without essays about how wrong I'm.

And about this matter, you started it and I just said they all have potential. Nothing more.

• Tbh I don't know what triggered you guys (not you, in general) when I just gave my opinion about their promotions and I wasn't assuming, I was just literally voicing why I thought it was unfair some things, I didn't tell sm to put them to work. I think some fans need to understand that my opinion should be respected with people being normal and replying normally too. Without essays about how wrong I'm.

And about this matter, you started it and I just said they all have potential. Nothing more.

no but that's what im saying, saying dream isn't pushed enough is a gray zone. so its just better to leave it out all together unless you have that knowlede that ur typical dreamzen would have yk? and matter? not sure what you mean but ok lol ^^

• Hum, I still think some were sensitive like shit, but it's ok kkkk

maybe it just seems that way because you don't understand their points? it seems completely valid to me, the way they said what they did. unless you think stating facts in paragraph forms in being sensitive?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!