The Beginning of Everything: NCT's 5th Debut Anniversary

• NEO CITY IN THE HOUSE!

Since it's already the 9th in South Korea, it's time for us, NCTzens, to come together and celebrate NCT's 5th debut anniversary!

It's been a long ass ride, full of joy and great music. Their debut marks the beginning of a great journey of 23 wonderful human beings (as of now!) and four units: NCT U, NCT 127, NCT Dream and Wayv. 2016 also marks the year when they opened our eyes and we realized we couldn't live without them.

Yes. I'm referring to the release of two of the most legendary songs in their entire discography, The 7th Sense and Without You.

The first sub-unit, called NCT U (U standing for United), was announced to the public in April 2016 and consisted of two lineups: Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Mark and Ten (The 7th Sense) and Taeil, Jaehyun and Doyoung (Without You), both songs released as digital singles.

The 7th Sense lineup

dpilGow.jpg

Without You lineup

VTlJOUf.jpg

All I can say is thank you for all your hard work these past five years. The hard work from each one of you is finally paying off! Thank you for making us smile during our darkest times and for making the lives of millions of people happier through your music. Us fans will always be here to love and support you. To the World with NCT!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's hope they have a wonderful day full of happiness and good memories. Meanwhile, let's blast these two bops without taking it slow!

original.gif

Edited once, last by NEO ().

• NEO

Changed the title of the thread from “The Beginning of Everything: NCT” to “The Beginning of Everything: NCT's 5th Debut Anniversary”.
    • Official Post

Happy Anniversary to NCT!

I also wish I was a fan back then, but we're here now and that's just as important! :froghype:

I hope all of the members are having a particularly amazing day today! :blushing:

• NCT fighting!

I know I haven’t always been on this long ass ride, but I certainly appreciate all the hard work, great music, awesome performances, amazing dancing, comedy gold and excellent social content of the Neos.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Hopefully you can pick out some Neos here after my posts!)

I mean, come on check out the queso queso they gave us last year on 127 Day..how can you not love em?

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• TIME TO PARTY

29741-jaehyun-dance-gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!