NCT Dream were the most likely to success unit in NCT

• maybe it just seems that way because you don't understand their points? it seems completely valid to me, the way they said what they did. unless you think stating facts in paragraph forms in being sensitive?

It was bc they just stated after i asked when i also didnt mention overwork, i just said that i do think they could be prometed better and tbh my point was more about how much of potential they always showed rather than anything else.

Lets say that i see a wrong information thread about bp, i wont say: please, if you are not a fan, don't talk about it. I will explain why the "information" is wrong, other thing that i didnt do. I was voicing my opinion...

• It was bc they just stated after i asked when i also didnt mention overwork, i just said that i do think they could be prometed better and tbh my point was more about how much of potential they always showed rather than anything else.

Lets say that i see a wrong information thread about bp, i wont say: please, if you are not a fan, don't talk about it. I will explain why the "information" is wrong, other thing that i didnt do. I was voicing my opinion...

you don't HAVE to be a fan to know about a group, their concept, and how it works. they were in fact correcting you but it must've come out as an overreaction because of the amount they put, i understand. but calling it sensitive makes you seem like someone who can't respect what they have to say, right? there should be a mutual understanding rather than calling it what you did. also, if they are being sensitive its because us, as nctzens have seen it so much that every time we see it now its like a repeating cycle of people not completely understanding the reason for why SM is not pushing the group as you said. if they don't understand, they should try to understand before making random accusations that have others going like ???

• Dream got as much activities and promotions as their concept entailed and needed. They were supposed to be a stepping stone for the members before they graduate and get put in fixed units. It would have been a waste of time and money to invest too much into them considering they were not meant to be permanent either way.

The fact that they were made into a fixed unit last year and are finally releasing a full album shows that SM is taking them seriously and I expect them to be treated like a proper group from now on, like 127 and wayv.

• Dream got as much activities and promotions as their concept entailed and needed. They were supposed to be a stepping stone for the members before they graduate and get put in fixed units. It would have been a waste of time and money to invest too much into them considering they were not meant to be permanent either way.

The fact that they were made into a fixed unit last year and are finally releasing a full album shows that SM is taking them seriously and I expect them to be treated like a proper group from now on, like 127 and wayv.

Oh, thank you for the explanation. I didn't know about it. Tbh I thought they were already perfect as they are so I found it strange some things, but now I get. Yes, it's pretty cool how SME saw their value and I hope they can get what they want as a group!

• Oh, thank you for the explanation. I didn't know about it. Tbh I thought they were already perfect as they are so I found it strange some things, but now I get. Yes, it's pretty cool how SME saw their value and I hope they can get what they want as a group!

Yeah they were only a stepping stone, members were supposed to graduate out of the group once they become an adult (like what happened with Mark) and newer young members were supposed to be added. That's why it wouldn't make sense for SM to put too much effort into them. But now that they turned them into a permanent group, it shows that Dream's immense potential was acknowledged. Hopefully they'll keep getting proper and solid promotions in the future, this comeback is already promising.

• Yeah they were only a stepping stone, members were supposed to graduate out of the group once they become an adult (like what happened with Mark) and newer young members were supposed to be added. That's why it wouldn't make sense for SM to put too much effort into them. But now that they turned them into a permanent group, it shows that Dream's immense potential was acknowledged. Hopefully they'll keep getting proper and solid promotions in the future, this comeback is already promising.

Yeees! I love their line up. They with wayv are my faves units with Dreams being ahead bc I love Haechan :pepelove1: kkkk.

Yes! Their future is bright!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!