Recommend Weeekly and Weki Meki songs to a potential stan

• the potential stan is me

i’ve heard a good chunk of weki meki songs and i liked them but forgotten pretty much all of them + the members seem nice

and i’ve only heard 2 weeekly songs but i love them + the members also seem really cute

so what would you recommend? :whatb:

• Weki Meki bops

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Weki Meki bops

thank you! picky picky is one of my favorite gg songs of all time. there’s crack in that chorus, i tell you! i’ll check out all the others for sure

• Support juseyo to this masterpiece, SOTY contender.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Support juseyo to this masterpiece, SOTY contender.

oh, yeah! i remember this one as well! they have a lot of good songs!!

• Top Secret and Hello from Weeekly :

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!