All of Apink Renew Except Naeun Who Leaves PlayM

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do not worry Naeun is not leaving Apink I just made big a typo booboo :cryingr: They'll have a 10th anniversary album and she'll be a part of it

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

Edited 2 times, last by blingyblinger ().

• blingyblinger

Changed the title of the thread from “All of Apink Renew Except Naeun” to “All of Apink Renew Except Naeun Who Leaves Apink”.
  • blingyblinger

Changed the title of the thread from “All of Apink Renew Except Naeun Who Leaves Apink” to “All of Apink Renew Except Naeun Who Leaves PlayM”.
  • omg you scared me, your title isn't even accurate lol, it says she left the company not Apink... It even says they're preparing for a 10 year anniversary album and they just came out with their fan song too so I don't think she's gonna separate from being part of Apink entirely, although it's probably true she'll be alot less active with them from this point forward

• She's not leaving Apink, she's leaving the company but we all know how that ends up like

That was a dumbass typo from me :cryingr: Apologies I should've read over that

Hopefully it'll be different. There are some idols who left their companies and still promote with the group! We can be hopeful :lover3:

Does that mean Apink disbandment soon?

:peperain:

I don't think so! Less active probably but why resign contracts just to disband?

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

• The last 2nd gen GG standing is falling apart. We all know how some members leaving while others staying always turn out.

♫♪♪ All that money, the money is the motive ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ All that money, the money she be foldin' ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ Girl put in work, girl put in work ♫♪♪

♫♪♪ Haolat put in work, Haolat put in work  ♫♪♪

MLy0cUm.pngRUABPb5.pngiNr483Y.png

• Damn :pepe-sad:

You know I felt like she was done with the idol life. She’s been into acting and doing her own thing but the girls comeback is going be emotional :pepe-comfy: The last album with Naeun ugh. Her absence will be noticeable in future comebacks.

Hopefully they’ll pull a 2pm for their future comebacks. Even though Taecyeon left JYP the group is preparing a comeback soon with him. He even joined the group’s activities and the members guested on his drama Vincenzo.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | 水原希子妻 | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• i hope they won't disband :cryc: i need bops like dumhdurum and im so sick again :wilds:

ʂŋʂɖ♡ცıɠცąŋɠ♡ɛҳơ♡ɬῳıƈɛ♡ཞɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬ♡ąɛʂ℘ą

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon jin sunwoo sungchan yooa pinky yunkyeong kariningning

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• They're releasing a fan song and album but that's probably the last we'll see of them and it'll end up being a SNSD situation.

The last surviving 2nd gen girl group...GONE :waterr:

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 𝕆𝕌𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎

79f29fe50ea3af712cd5063404a23de85fa04856.gifv

• YG has contacts in the TV/Movie industry, they probably have more connections than Plan M there.

Naeun is not going to sing anymore, unless she joins Apink once in a while.

YG Stage has probably one of the most impressive actor rosters. And if you click on their biographies you'll see they are always booked with shows and movies.

Plus YG has its own television production studio YG Studioplex .

YG Ombudsman: I correct misinformation with facts and numbers, not opinions. Unless I know you I don't read responses to my posts, so don't quote me unless I've conversed with you in the past.

Favorite YG Producers: Rovin, Millennium, Future Bounce

1605128282-image.png1606716115-20201130-yg.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!