Which KPOP Boy groups and Girl groups Can Chart On Billboard Hot 100(Other Than BTS and Blackpink)

• Loona might have a chance if Orbits push another song to pop radio like they did for Star.

Thanks for mentioning Loona. I love Star. It’s so underrated. Loona deserve more recognition, their discography is really good, especially the predebut ones.

Check it out

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Only Twice.

Most of the groups being mentioned cant even chart on US spotify. You need top digital sales and at least enter US spotify consistently for a week to maybe guarantee an entry on a weak chart

it actually also depends a lot on how strong or weak the week is, there are some weeks when the #1 song on hot100 has like 350 points and then there are others like dynamite's debut week which needed 800+ points to beat wap and get the #1 spot.

• well, besides BP and BtS... honestly I think it could be itzy.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but their music might appeal to the west more than twice and it seems JYP has been pushing them more to the international/western market based on their English interviews and content in general I've seen from them. Not to mention that their videos get like 5m views in hello82 channel, so I don't know I just see the potential in them.

That’s not an unpopular opinion lmaoo. Objectively they appeal more to a western audience because they are much more fluent in English than twice.

• To even dream about getting on hot100 a group should have at least some decent popularity in the US. So let's narrow the thousands of no-name kpop groups to those who managed to crack bb200. Then for hot100 or at least bubbling under they should get #1 (or ok, let's say top5 maybe) on US itunes for title song or single, get decent US spotify streams for title song or single and get good youtube streams and trending on US youtube page for MV of title song or single, let's say, at least top5 too - it's without radio play, but if group gets radio play then it'd be helpful, of course. Since I have no clue who managed to crack into bb200 I can't name any group but imo anyone who is close to these criterias above is quite close to hot100 as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!