Most overrated tv series?

• I'm calling you tasteless! S05e14 is one of the best episodes in television history, the episode has perfect 10 score on imdb and 136k people voted. That's how good it is. Anyways, tasteless!

As for my pick, u need to think about it :/

I thought about it: mad men. I don't remember when i drooped it but i remember that episode the suitcase (i just check it's s04e07) was a masterpiece.

• For me it's "How I met your Mother". I saw a few episodes because I have friends that like it, but it's not my kind of humor. I don't remember laughting at anything. Also I really struggle to take a liking to shows whose protagonists are unsympathetic and Ted definitly is. Maybe that's also the reason I disliked "Two and a Half Men": The protagonist is a person I'd run from as fast as I could and all the jokes are lame and flat. I'm not a restless teenager anymore. I don't laugh if someone yells "P***s" anymore.

• For me it's "How I met your Mother". I saw a few episodes because I have friends that like it, but it's not my kind of humor. I don't remember laughting at anything. Also I really struggle to take a liking to shows whose protagonists are unsympathetic and Ted definitly is. Maybe that's also the reason I disliked "Two and a Half Men": The protagonist is a person I'd run from as fast as I could and all the jokes are lame and flat. I'm not a restless teenager anymore. I don't laugh if someone yells "P***s" anymore.

You can't compare how i met your mother and two and a half men in any way :pepe-cross:

How i met your mother has hands down the worst finale i ever watched. The writers managed in 5 minutes to ruin the show and make 7 seasons pointless, we wasted those 7 years watching it. You have to have a skill and talent to achieve that, not everyone can do it. Not even GOT writers.

It's been announced that the sequel is in the works with hillary duff as the main lead and it triggered my ptsd. God I HATE this show with passion, and until the finale it was one of my fave shows :cryingr: i haven't rewatched a single episode since

Sorry for the rant, i have lots of negative feelings towards this show

• how i met your mother is wack , while money heist 's concept is cool and could 've been done better but the writers decided to make no sense and focus on love stories rather than the actual plot :pepe-toilet: however the most underrated tv show is peaky blinders fight me :pepecry:

• Sorry for the rant, i have lots of negative feelings towards this show

It's ok, I can understand. It is really really triggering if a show you're invested in screws you over like that. It breaks your heart in a very special kind of way. </3

I just wanted to say with mentioning both shows, how bad it is in my eyes for a show, if the main protagonist is a person you can't relate to even in the slightest. And both Charlie and Ted are really unlikeable people in my eyes. Of course both shows's humor is far from my style, but sometimes good character arcs can make me look over that a bit.

• It's ok, I can understand. It is really really triggering if a show you're invested in screws you over like that. It breaks your heart in a very special kind of way. </3

I just wanted to say with mentioning both shows, how bad it is in my eyes for a show, if the main protagonist is a person you can't relate to even in the slightest. And both Charlie and Ted are really unlikeable people in my eyes. Of course both shows's humor is far from my style, but sometimes good character arcs can make me look over that a bit.

when i say we wasted 7 years i'm not being overdramatic.

due to storytelling, the writers filmed s2 finale as the series finale because they didn't know if they were going to be renewed or not. after the renewal, they ditched the reveal and continued with the story. the show started gaining popularity in their 3rd season and ended up getting 9 seasons total. fast-forwarding to the series finale: they used the SAME ending that was WRITTEN SEVEN YEARS AGO! all character development was thrown into the garbage! poor barney, robin and the mom. i don't want to go into specifics, maybe someone here wants to watch it :angryr: but i'm still bitter and mad and will be until the end of my days lol

you're right that ted wasn't really a likable character, the vast majority of fans liked barney the most which is why at some point it was concidered the barney show lol.

taahm was a cheap show, with cheap sex jokes; himym was an original, funny, and heartwarming show. until ofc the finale which was labeled by many media and fans as one of the worst finales ever, and in my book it's #1.

god, i'm so pissed off :-D

• how i met your mother is wack , while money heist 's concept is cool and could 've been done better but the writers decided to make no sense and focus on love stories rather than the actual plot :pepe-toilet: however the most underrated tv show is peaky blinders fight me :pepecry:

i dropped la casa de papel at 1x11, no idea why ;( and then i forgot about it.

peaky blinders is a masterpiece, i still haven't watch s5, it seems i forgot about it too ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!