What are these groups' most successful comeback?

• I am curious to see what are these groups' most successful comeback, if you guys know about it, please tell me!

ITZY - Dalla Dalla/Wannabe?

BLACKPINK - DDDD/HYLT?

Wanna One - Energetic?

IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose/Fiesta?

TWICE - Cheer Up/TT?

BTS - Dynamite/Boy With Luv/Fake Love/DNA/Blood, Sweat & Tears/Spring Day? (genuinely curious)

SNSD - Gee?

EVERGLOW - Dun Dun?

(G)I-DLE - Latata/Oh My God/Hwaa?

Red Velvet - Red Flavor/Bad Boy/Psycho?

TXT - Crown/Can't You See Me?

P/s : The question marks mean if you have any ideas which one is more popular, comment for me!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Edited once, last by huytienlam ().

• Hard to count what is considered more successful, like more sales? More views? Because generally every subsequent comeback tend to do better and better and have more sales, but song wise it might not actually be as impactful as their previous songs.

Say for example, Twice sales are increasing, but Cheer Up probably still remains to be their most iconic song ever. I'ma go this list by the impact of the song, rather than the "success" of it

ITZY - Wannabe, because Dalla Dalla isn't a comeback it's a debut

BlackPink - D4

Wanna One - Energetic is a debut, not a comeback

IZ*ONE - Fiesta, because La Vie En Rose is a debut

Twice - Cheer Up

BTS - BWL or Dynamite globally

SNSD - Gee

Everglow - tbh not sure

(G)I-DLE - Actually I thought DumdiDumbdi was bigger I might be wrong

Red Velvet - Red Flavor or Psycho, leaning towards Red Flavor

TXT - Not sure

• Looking at streams and views, I included the 3 most successful songs in general as you included a lot of debuts in your list , so I did not know if you wanted strictly comeback numbers: (I love all the songs on your list and the ones below, except BWL, don't hate it but, I can't listen to it much)

ITZY - Wannabe/Dalla Dalla/ICY

BLACKPINK - Dx4/KTL/Boombayah

Wanna One - Energetic/Boomerang/Beautiful

IZ*ONE - La Vie En Rose/Violeta/Fiesta

TWICE - TT/Likey/What is Love

BTS - DNA/Boy with Love/Dynamite

SNSD - Gee/The Boys/IGAB

EVERGLOW - Dun Dun/Aidos/Bon Bon Chocolat

(G)I-DLE - Senorita/HANN/Oh My God

Red Velvet - Russian Roulette/Bad Boy/Psycho

TXT - Crown/Blue Hour/Run Away

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Thanks, I wanna say that if you counted the debut (let's say I want to count all songs), then how would the results be?

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I liked your idea but I wanna have some comments.

ICY had the most music show wins for ITZY but it wasn't the most succesful.

Kill This Love was successful internationally but can't be compared to DDDD/HYLT.
    Wanna One I feel like nothing can be compared to Energetic.

I don't think Violeta was more successful than SSOTS?

Likey and WIL? were big hits Korea, and Likey was also one of their most popular internationally, but these two are in the middle list.

GIDLE with Senorita and Hann I feel like they weren't as popular as Oh My God/Latata.

Those are my opinions. Feel free to comment!

• Thanks, I wanna say that if you counted the debut (let's say I want to count all songs), then how would the results be?

If I count debut, then honestly for all those groups their debut songs would be their biggest. Maybe for IZ*ONE I'm not sure about LVER or Fiesta because Fiesta was actually pretty big in 2020

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!