MAMAMOO's contract renewal update

• ;(;(;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ;(;(;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• Also feels like Wheein is getting less and less solo promos compared to the other 3 girls. If she get a good offer from another company it wouldn't surprise me if she leaves the ship.

External Content youtu.be

• Also feels like Wheein is getting less and less solo promos compared to the other 3 girls. If she get a good offer from another company it wouldn't surprise me if she leaves the ship.

That's only because she doesn't want to promote as a regular idol. She's gotten plenty of individual work as a singer (probably more than Moonbyul and Solar) and the offer of a solo album (that she postponed due to health reasons)

If she doesn't renew it'd be most likely because she's tired of being an idol

• That's only because she doesn't want to promote as a regular idol. She's gotten plenty of individual work as a singer (probably more than Moonbyul and Solar) and the offer of a solo album (that she postponed due to health reasons)

If she doesn't renew it'd be most likely because she's tired of being an idol

Yea definetly, though she is such a good dancer lmao. It amazes me how good she is as an idol.

External Content youtu.be

• As expected, Wheein would prosper on an R&B or an indie label so I understand why she would be hesitant. Hwasa needs a label that can take her much farther than she is now - RBW is not that label. They don't have the capacities to do so, unfortunately, and that's the reality. So she either needs to pull a Sunmi where she has a label that's almost built around her or sign on to somewhere that can deliver.

• Expected Wheesa to take more time negotiating. Wheein doesn't seem to be keen on promoting regularly as an idol but she's doing well with OSTs and collabs. Hwasa has even more potential if RBW could step up, manage and protect her better.

i expected the same. i'm especially worried that wheein won't sign, ofc they will both do what they believe is the best choice for them right now, but if so i'm really gonna miss ot4 mamamoo

• External Content twitter.com

So does this mean MAMAMOO could end up continuing as a duo consisting of Solar and Moonbyul if Wheein and Hwasa don't renew their contracts :whatr: ? (That question came to my mind while reading that Tweet because, well, TVXQ's been the duo of Yunho and Changmin ever since Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu left it before "Keep Your Head Down" was released :wellr: ...)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!