Yall dont wanna have this conversation but

• I liked more and more but I think apple should have been the title track or maybe crossroads but mago was good

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• Mago was really good, i still listen to it every day.

More and More was trash, probably Twice's worst title track and I can't stop me is like 100 times better, honestly one of my have kpop releases of the year.

• any particular reason why you prefer M&M over ICSM?

It seen like an unpopular choice both in the Fandom and outside

• mago was elite

more & more is ass (the song itself idc about the styling), icsm or cry for me wouldve made more sense.

more & more is so outdated it wouldve made more sense for an edm song like that to be released in 2017

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• I think I've seen that you don't typically like TWICE's music? Yet M&M is your exception :nob:

TT is god 2nd only to SNSD's Genie as my favorite kpop title, Signal is underrated Jeongyeon ATE the verses , Heart Shaker best christmas, More n More top 5 (i said what i said.....actually throw in Feel Special boom top 5 on period)

• any particular reason why you prefer M&M over ICSM?

It seen like an unpopular choice both in the Fandom and outside

The instrumental hit the chorus of more and more and i honestly love how the sound in it besides momo and the unessecary rap. The parts that were good were really good. it was chill but fit and the stages.( I loved their choreo too Sanna, Jihyo and Naeyeon were PERFORMING.

Naeyeon is the center for a reason. A GIFT to jyp ) like the vocal line and the sub/lead/popular vocals sound good and not too much

ICSM. Sana sounds heavenly but the verses feel short and theres the high notes thats obviosuly csnt be hit because oroducers want to hear them scream. And for the most part forgetful besides that.once the glossyness of the twice wears off it gets very car commercial.

Better is....Better but their japanese songs do a weid thing were they get flat halfway trough. The last chorus is...eh....

Starts off divine tho.

But yeah M&M >Up No More >ICSM > C4M

• Interesting :/

There was only one song from EWO that I really like - Go Hard. I also preferred Scorpion to Better from their JPN album

My choice would be ICSM > Scorpion > Go Hard > M&M > Cry for Me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!