Anyone want to know how I got Stabbed?

• As I revealed recently, I got stabbed few years ago.

It was painful AF. For a minute, I felt like Dean from Supernatural (if you know, you know).

Like, I felt I was dying. I was sure I was gonna die so I remembered everyone in my life and had a good memory of. Made peace with it.

Then my eyes were getting heavy, I tried hard not to close the eyes.

I don't remember much but I woke up in a hospital. Completely patched up.

After few months

Found the one who stabbed me, I wanted to repay the favor and I did. He's in jail for attempted murder.

That's it.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• there was a thread like a couple of hours ago on the worst pain you've felt so this must've your pain then...

glad you are alright...

and uhh why were you stabbed? robbery gone wrong? or something more nefarious ?

• Why I got stabbed?

That man who stabbed me was none other than the one my ex-girlfriend was making out with.

I attended funeral of her grandma (not because i wanted to see the girl, but Her grandma adored me so she told his son (Girl's father) to inform me of that, and I decided to attend the funeral).

It was the first time since I came across my ex. She got teary eyed seeing me for first time in months. I saw that, I don't like seeing others cry, I almost teared up too.

But, I didn't show it.

After the funeral

I was sitting on a bench outside. She came and sat beside me, I tried to walk away, she held my arm and said

"Please don't go, Sit, I want to say something"

I knew she was very shaken up by the death of her grandma so I thought why am I hurting her by walking away? I sat beside her.

We talked, she apologized for everything she had done. It was very convincing. I didn't forgive her, no sir, I told her not to do that to anyone else. I was leaving because of some engagements required my presence so before I could say anything, She hugged me. I was like,

"This is probably the last time I am seeing her so why not?"

And then I left. Turns out, the guy who she was making out saw us and was jealous.

And that's why he stabbed me outside of a movie theater. Before stabbing me, He put a black cloth over my face IN THE NIGHT,

and stated hitting with an iron rod. Then he stabbed me.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Here's why

selfmate

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Oh damn...I’m so incredibly sorry this happened to you. Situations like this sound very scary, and I hope you are doing alright!

• wow interesting...

what was the reaction or comments from the ex once she found out what happened to you?

She was horrified. She cried all day and all night. She didn't want to lose me, she publicly humiliated THAT GUY and visited me quite a few times when I was healing from the stab wound.

I didn't know she cared about me so much after the break-up.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• She was horrified. She cried all day and all night. She didn't want to lose me, she publicly humiliated THAT GUY and visited me quite a few times when I was healing from the stab wound.

I didn't know she cared about me so much after the break-up.

wow i guess there might be still some feelings left over...

glad to see that she was a proper human being and took your side and not her bf...

• Damn, man, this is horrible. Glad to see you are doing better now (from what I’m reading in this thread). That sounds like a pretty terrifying and painful experience.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!