BLACKPINK solo fans

• I know akgaes are not everybody cup of tea neither solo fans within our fandom, buuuut i want to share something about these cases and i will use Lisa solo as an example.

Lisa solo is near than we think :pepe-clown-gear: i hope... And for instance Lisa c bar will support her solo more than the group cb. Her solo fans will support her more than the group cb. And why am I telling you guys this obvious info?

Well, i don't want to see threads about Lisa fans supporting her and her fans hypocrisy... It's literally clear as water that every member has a large LARGE solo fanbase so let's not create problem IF Lisa breaks some record from BP.

Tbh i don't really see her doing better than BP as a whole, but anything could be possible. I do think she could chart better in Hot100 than LSG, she could have a better yt view than LSG too... Her spotify streams could also break some records in some countries like being the most streamed k female act in the first day/week/month... itunes too, she could reach more n1 countries, but that's it...

Unfortunately and fortunately in a group like BP who are more promoted individually than as a group solo fans will always exist. In their future solo careers they will be the girls backbone as a whole so i don't see this as a problem, unless they hate the girls. But i truly don't see it as a problem. This just proves how different and unique they are that they have so many fans.

Anyways, this could be said about Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé too.

There will be a point where they will break some of their groups records and the only explanation is their majestic indivual power!

Byee!!

Let's pray for Lisa solo to be in June guys :pepe-cut:

• I really don't think anyone will have any problem with them supporting her solo more than the group comeback, considering they contributed the highest to The Album.

And am actually doubting they will be able to contribute more to her album than they did for The Album.

Unless that fanboy decides to buy 100k copies.

And if i turn out to be wrong, you are free to quote me, i don't mind admitting my mistakes.

• To be completely honest, I’m not upset about this. I’m happy with any of them achieving success. Whether it be Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé, or Jennie. If one of the girls break any record that’s completely okay with me. Not that them breaking a record is mandatory, because it really isn’t. The fact that we’ve even gotten solos, and are still continuing to get them is enough for me.

• I mean Rosé broke many record set by Bp and it was fine right? And her c bar decided last year to not participate to much on the album funds and prioritize her solo. That why for the album rbar funds are way lower than the rest of the group.

• At the end of the day Record are meant to be broken :-)

• Rosé and Jennie fans both prioritised their solos too, so people complaining if Lisa fans do the same would be hypocrites. Besides, solo fans and akgaes are different. There is nothing wrong with solo fans putting effort into solo activities, and in the case of Lisa fans they contributed the most to The Album sales anyway.

• Oh, don't worry. I also don't really know how much they will contribute, but tbh i do hope it's more than the Album as i want her to reach 700k or more album sold!

• To be completely honest, I’m not upset about this. I’m happy with any of them achieving success. Whether it be Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé, or Jennie. If one of the girls break any record that’s completely okay with me. Not that them breaking a record is mandatory, because it really isn’t. The fact that we’ve even gotten solos, and are still continuing to get them is enough for me.

The struggle we live is real :pepe-sad:

The fact that we are happy enough just with their 2 singles is really..... Kkkkk

• I'm fine with solo stans contributing more to their faves than the group.

My biggest problem is when solo stans start civil wars within the fandom. Thankfully we havent seen that with Rose's debut, Rose and Jennie fans have been behaving nicely. Rose outsold Jennie physically while Jennie did better digitally so everyone can be happy.

Also annoying are the solo stans who are constant victims, claiming their faves are being treated unfairly because 2.3 inches of their hair got cropped out of some random photo. Enough already, if they keep crying wolf over nothing, people are just gonna tune them out.

• Rosé and Jennie fans both prioritised their solos too, so people complaining if Lisa fans do the same would be hypocrites. Besides, solo fans and akgaes are different. There is nothing wrong with solo fans putting effort into solo activities, and in the case of Lisa fans they contributed the most to The Album sales anyway.

Please Stop lying! Where did J fans prioritised J solo? Her Solo announcement was litterally a surprise

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!