I just heard Lilac at Burger King

• interesting...

heard of normandy obviously but uhhh is kpop and iu big where you are?

Honestly, I think anyone born in an English speaking western country has heard of Normandy if they paid attention in history. Due to the vast importance of the area to English history in the middle ages (William the Conquer and later the Angevin Empire etc) and the landings near Cherbourg in WW2.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly, I think anyone born in an English speaking western country has heard of Normandy if they paid attention in history. Due to the vast importance of the area to English history in the middle ages (William the Conquer and later the Angevin Empire etc) and the landings near Cherbourg in WW2.

they should i guess but not sure if they still teach middle ages history...these days but at least ww2 history should include it...

what about europe as a whole - since ww2 was so important i guess those of an european education should also have heard of normandy

• they should i guess but not sure if they still teach middle ages history...these days but at least ww2 history should include it...

what about europe as a whole - since ww2 was so important i guess those of an european education should also have heard of normandy

They do in Universities. I would say that HS and below is more about preparing you to be a modern citizen but then again they teach a bunch of math no one needs unless they want to be an engineer and don't teach you about taxes, budgeting, insurance, investing etc.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They do in Universities. I would say that HS and below is more about preparing you to be a modern citizen but then again they teach a bunch of math no one needs unless they want to be an engineer and don't teach you about taxes, budgeting, insurance, investing etc.

that is very true and so unless one is interested in middle ages history one might not know...

personally i think the first i came across normandy was in Age of Empires the Computer game lol

you are absolutely correct...they don't teach stuff like that in maths...

• interesting...

heard of normandy obviously but uhhh is kpop and iu big where you are?

I'm not from Normandy but generally in France kpop is not that popular.

Also, just 5 minutes ago, I heard a woman calling a girl named "IU" (or "Ayew"). I have a theory that this town is a secret UAENA fanbase :pepelove2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!