THESE BTS SONGS ARE OVERRATED.... AND YES I'M PREPARED FOR CANCELLATION

• Time to face the cold hard truth people! There's plenty of gems from BTS that get outshined by these overrated/overhyped songs. Let's get started....

THREE OF THE MOST OVERRATED BTS TITLES HAVE GOT TO BE I NEED YOU, BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS & DNA

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know I know...I Need You got them their first taste of success and really set things off for them but it's just blah for me and I never stream it. For BST, yeah the MV set trends and brought them a bunch of popularity but the song is not worth the hype IMO. Same goes for DNA...huge song that is just not it for me. There's moments where I'm like ooh ok but overall no thanks.

These next EDM/super poppy tracks are actually great.

Wings: Outro

Fire

Stay

Dream Glow

Save Me

Don't Leave Me

MIC DROP IS OVERHYPED!!! I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!

Okay... Mic Drop is the first song I liked from BTS and yes the song and choreo is iconic, but let's be real. There are so many better hype/rap focused songs from them. I could probably list over 20 that are better including these to name a few...

Cypher 4

Ddaeng

Baepsae

We Are Bulletproof Pt 2

UGH!

Persona

NUMBER 1 MOST OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED BTS SONG IS BY FAR SPRING DAY

Now in no way is this a bad song. It sounds pretty, is meaningful, emotional, and still won't fall off the charts, plus provides great live performances BUT there are wayyyyyy more amazing ballads/softer songs from them such as the below...

Butterfly

Blue & Grey

We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal

Hold Me Tight

Awake

2!3!

Some of these may seem like a surprise and some of these you may have seen me complain about before.... What do y'all think? Am I gonna get cancelled for the 10th time? Do you agree on some?

:pepe-devil:             :pepegrin:             :pepe-popcorn:

Oh! Also stay tuned for my underappreciated BTS songs list cause y'all are some heathens that pay dust to great songs.

:peperun::peperun::peperun::peperun:

• tbh the only BTS title track that i like it Run, it was catchy and i loved the melody, the MV was really good. spring day is hella overrated, i find it boring in every possible way lol.

• No song is overrated, BTS worked hard on all the songs they produced and it did well. The only overrated thing in the universe is the word overrated. Every song is special, it holds a special meaning to the artist and the audience. Other than the "overrated songs" thing, thank you saying the songs that are not as famous.

• No song is overrated, BTS worked hard on all the songs they produced and it did well. The only overrated thing in the universe is the word overrated. Every song is special, it holds a special meaning to the artist and the audience. Other than the "overrated songs" thing, thank you saying the songs that are not as famous.

It's overrated in my eyes therefore it's overrated lol. B-sides are superior most the time.

• Official Post

My taste is exquisite. The songs I named are wayyyyyy better than these overhyped titles.

BST overhyped though?? With that falsetto bridge?? And listing Dream Glow as better than BST??? Actual madness.

If you want to talk overhyped title tracks then let's start with Fake Love which has been coasting on it's MV being amazing for years now.

• It's overrated in my eyes therefore it's overrated lol. B-sides are superior most the time.

If it is overrated in your eyes then it is overrated IN YOUR EYES, just because you have a Opinion does not mean they are facts. I don't go around claiming that BTS and Blackpink are the best artists in the world because that is my opinion and it is not a fact.

• This thread contains 98 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!