hating on irene is dum as hell

• agreed

• I don't know if you are her fan or not or you're just trying to set her up but the best for irene stans is to move on and stop bringing the issue up. Some people won't like Irene attitude regardless of whether she apologized and the stylist accepted the apology, others won't give a fuck and that isn't gonna change, not matter the times you repeat why can't you forgive her.

• Yeah she was an ass, but she didn't say that the stylist was lying or anything when she could've and everyone would believe her.

she clearly regrets her actions so yea.

It didn't happen to u so why cant u forgive her, the only person who should have problems forgiving her is the stylist and even that is dumb

Didn't the stylist have a recording of her though... so no I don't think denying it was ever an option.

But I agree, it's time to move on. I really do not think the other RV girls need to be punished for Irene's mistake, esp after Wendy's accident too - it's been so long time since we've had an ot5 comeback.

• She couldn’t deny it because the stylist had a recording that she threatened to release if SM and Irene pretended like she made it up.

Anyway the stylist moved on after she got her deserved apology. I don’t like Irene as much after this but the people who continue to actively hate on her should stop.

• I feel like Irene's fans are bringing this thing up much more than other people, tbh.

Like, I even forgot about this until I saw this thread (and other threads recently) about the issue. It's like all the new Irene threads that appear are about this lol.

Right? At this point I don't even know if they are Irene fans because every week they be like "hey in case you forget about this Irene scandal, let me make one thread about it just to remind you of that incident"

• Just let it die. It's done. She doesn't owe us an apology as she didn't misbehave with us. It's between her and the stylist.

Fans and non fans should stop milking this incident. Let's move on.

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

• She literally bullied someone to the point of tears. If the shoe was on the other head, you would all be calling for that woman's head!

The fact that a pretty face will get people defending you this much is astonishing. As if Irene cares about any of you. She is clearly not a nice person, admit it.

• She literally bullied someone to the point of tears. If the shoe was on the other head, you would all be calling for that woman's head!

The fact that a pretty face will get people defending you this much is astonishing. As if Irene cares about any of you. She is clearly not a nice person, admit it.

Seriously,I wonder if any of these users would get bullied by a pretty person would they still forgive them? :/ Obviously no. :S

• While I agree with the title, to spell dumb as 'dum' in the title doesn't really help tbf

She literally bullied someone to the point of tears. If the shoe was on the other head, you would all be calling for that woman's head!

Seriously,I wonder if any of these users would get bullied by a pretty person would they still forgive them? :/ Obviously no. :S

Not sure about other people, but I'm 1 of those people that think that K-pop fans as a whole over-react to any strife or conflict even hinting at bullying, due to many of those k-pop fans' own high school traumas.

Personally, I'm hesitant to call any case a 'bullying' case, since it reminds too much of how people in medieval times called anyone a witch or demon spawn in those witch hunts and inquisitions => witch hunts, McCarthy communist hunting, lynch mobs, K-pop 'scandals', they all make clear that people at their core haven't changed that much and that they love to accuse and brand 'the other', very often out of motivations that are hardly rational or fair.

As for Irene's case, we still don't know what was the cause that led to Irene scolding the stylist, both parties didn't elaborate on the details of why it happened. And they don't have to, it's between them. Irene apologised for it, and as other stylists have stated, Irene usually has that other side to her where she's really gentle and considerate towards her members, staff and others.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Official Post

She literally bullied someone to the point of tears. If the shoe was on the other head, you would all be calling for that woman's head!

But the stylist herself forgave her. So are you insinuating that the only reason the stylist forgave her was because she is pretty? Please help me understand this. :/

I mean I don't think anyone is defending her but it's pathetic to keep hating on her when 1) The stylist herself(who is the only person who has a right to accept or not accept her apology) accepted her apology and 2) Irene herself has apologized several times.

At this point if you still have some sort of grudge then you never liked Irene in the first place or your heart is full of hatred. Move on already.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!