[Knetz] Comments on SF9 receiving 0 votes out of 18 for self evaluation + Kingdom ranking today

• Official Post

SF9 getting no votes is the biggest bullshit since Golden Child got eliminated.

e-nct-kun-seriously.png

I don't blame Fantasy one bit for not wanting to support anyone else now. If I were in their shoes, I would be similarly spiteful.

• I stan all the groups in top3, but i voted for sf9, btob and ikon. Not “just” out of pity, but because I generally favor their performances more.

Ateez definitely deserves first place, stray kids took it to new places and the boyz went way above. And even though i’m a fan of all these groups and they did an amazing job, you can see the use of higher budget and i don’t think it was used well. I don’t know if it was only me, but i felt like it was just way too much. Except for ateez’s stage, which was very good, but the monster thingi(??) was too much for me.

The drape with dancers and props from dionysus that stray kidz used does not ignite a positive reaction in me.

And lastly, the boyz, no air is one of my favorite songs by them, but the pov and the actual under water thing was TOO MUCH.

I may be terrible for “criticizing” the performances of artists i stan, but it honestly looked messy too me. Too the point where i hoped the performances would tone down the next round (which they probably won’t but hopefully will).

Anyways, ateez did great and i’m happy for my boys, as well as concerned for jongho’s voice

• Ikon and Btob may not win this show but Knetz are already down for them. Lmao.

Yeah, basically iKON and BtoB are the only groups trending in Korea from the show. Which is really all you could ever hope for. Twitter, Melon, Naver and Nate...iKON and BtoB are the 2 that have benefitted the most in Korea.

I feel bad for the other groups who netizens think Mnet is favoring with the set costs in balance, because it's not their fault, but they are getting torched by Knetz.

Some are saying Mnet is just using iKON and BtoB for ratings and basically using them for a storyline...starting them out low on purpose and pissing off Knetz to get them to continue to watch and vote.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Official Post

Yup, Fanstasy's anger is totally justified, I wonder how betrayed SF9 must have felt seeing the result when they couldn't even show it on camera.

Right? Like that's got to be gutting. I really thought that this is what was gonna happen to TOO in Road to Kingdom.

I feel like all of my excitement for Kingdom has died off really quickly because of all this BS with the stages. I was really hoping that this would be more similar to Queendom with groups trying stuff outside their wheelhouse to prove themselves, but this is just a performance competition. At least Road to Kingdom had the "We want to show the world what we can do!" angle.

idk maybe it's just me. I'm glad Monsta C decides to skip this mess though. I would also like to personally apologize to Astro for hoping they would be part of it. :alpaca-bow:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!