I decoded Aespa Universe !!!

• Siren being the name of the SM songwriting camp song then designated for aespa that ended up being sold to FNC for P1 harmony ''s debut...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Plus the demo song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the math is mathing, greek mythology seems to be at least one of the most important sources for their universe

I

Want

This

Song

:pepe-sad:

• I’m not fully into the whole greek theory yet if i’m being honest, but it’s one of the sanest theories so far.

As a greek myth enthusiast myself, allow me to offer another two cent. I personally think the villain is not Aphrodite but Circe, a minor goddess/sorceress well-known for hexes and transforming people into animals. It kinda fits with a whole lot of your theories.

a) correlation with snakes. Aside from her hexing, the earliest renaissance portraiture depics her with snake bracelet on her left arm (this is also the same with “black mamba” model) with snake goblet and vine-leaf crown.

b) further correlation to a and the “mermaid/siren” theories: circe is a daughter of oceanid nymph. Moreover, her most prevalent story is her punishing Scylla (former water nymph and often an inspiration for mermaid myth) and turning her into, you guess what, a snake sea monster. In fact, as im typing this, black mamba might actually be scylla whereas circe might be the unknown villain, the “thanos” in smcu LOL. Felt weird saying that.

c) more importantly the correlation of isolation: circe is exiled in a faraway island called aiaia. In contrast, whoever black mamba is is trying to “invade” the world. Or if i may suggest another POV, she’s trying to get out of her own “world”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!