I decoded Aespa Universe !!!

• I wonder if SM isn't taking a "modern" twist to greek mythology

since the species of the black mamba came from the ancien greek of "dendron" and "asp"

asp=aespa it does look similar

also my theory about the person at the end of Black mamba being a representation of Aphrodite

and in the greek mytholody Aphrodite is often connected to snake in the medusa myth and Psyche myth

in the psyche Myth Aphrodite is the godess of love and beauty, but since people forsake Aphrodite temple because of the beauty of Psyche

so Jealous, Aphrodite prevented Psyche of finding a husband , so an oracle told to psyche parent to calm down the anger of Aphrodite psyche had to go on a rock waiting for a magical wind to bring her to her husband but a snake was suppose to eat her alive but she was saved.

In Aespa you can consider that Aphrodite was jealous of Aespa and wanting to get rid of them with the black mamba like Psyche

but here Aespa didn't want to conform to the desire of Aphrodite

so maybe that's why she's coming to her human form

and maybe in the next cb they will be transform as mermaid

since in the greek mythology they are transform into siren by Aphrodite because they refuse to give their virgnity to a human or a god , when it was the desire of aphrodite. So in the mythology greek Girls are transform into siren because they didn't conform to Aphrodite desire.

Like aespa didn't want too

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Siren being the name of the SM songwriting camp song then designated for aespa that ended up being sold to FNC for P1 harmony ''s debut...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Plus the demo song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the math is mathing, greek mythology seems to be at least one of the most important sources for their universe

Plus this teaser picture , why would they involve Navis in this picture if it wasn't to give us a hint about their universe

In My Karina video we learn that Navis is the AI friend and they used to hang out together since we saw a picture or Ae-Karina and navis

and Navis is the one who introduce the AE to the members

but now that they learn about each other the AE are hanging more with the members and they forsaken navis

and in this picture teaser we can see Navis in the tv screen watching from behind the girls hanging out with their AE while she's still stuck in the Virtual world

aespa révèle des photos teasers de groupe pour ses débuts – K-GEN

and considering NAvis is the one who establish the connexion between the AE and the members

she's also the only one who can interfere with this connexion

• Siren being the name of the SM songwriting camp song then designated for aespa that ended up being sold to FNC for P1 harmony ''s debut...

Plus the demo song

External Content youtu.be

the math is mathing, greek mythology seems to be at least one of the most important sources for their universe

for once we were smarter than SM :P

• it would also make sens based on their symbol

Karina symbol is a heart, and aphrodite is the goddess of Love

Giselle symbol if the moon but she's also sometimes represented by a symbol looking like the symbol of taurus in the zodiac sign

Venus is the roman interpretation of Aphrodite and her zodiac sign is Taurus

aespa news on Twitter:

Ningning symbol is the butterfly

and there's a butterfly called the Argynne Aphrodite

also we all know the planet venus, but considering that a planet is a big circle i guess it was hard to give her as a symbol just a circle

so maybe SM choose to go with a star as winter symbol to represent, the sky, the space, where there's the planet venus, which her name came from the goddess Venus which is the roman version of Aphrodite

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• The theory is very interesting

Hope Sm sticks whatever original plans they have for Aespa

At the start, SM bring amazing idea however in the middle (half-baked) something wrong or the receptions not good in the end SM usually decided to abandons it :pepe-sad:

don't know but they seems they worked hard for Aespa artistic direction

so i think they already have a plans about how the story should go

and we'll be able to adjust our theory base on their future concept but i think for the moment this theroy make more sens than anything

also it's sometimes just the impression of Fans who think that SM is doing weird stuff and get lost in the middle like they thought that SM was doing some weird shirt with NCT

meanwhile nobody have noticed until recently that NCT concept was very influenced by Matrix

• Yes is seems they already splashes much cash for Aespa debut

Hope they stick with its original plans

SM tends to do that

take example NCT expansion project

In 2016, NCT has plans to debuts China Unit (turned out to be WayV delayed until 2019).

In 2017, plans to debut Japan unit (haven't debut until now)

Southeast Unit also teased in 2017 ( God knows when)

And many other countries that SM teased like NCT Europe, Africa, America ??

In 5 years , SM only debuted 4 units (127,Dream,Wayv,U)

SM seems to has many plans but not yet fulfilled. How many years it will take?

SM original plans for NCT has yet to be laid out altogether and now, SM has plans to debut another new BG slotted in Q4 :whatr:

• the problem is that it's WayV debut who delayed the entire schedules for NCT unit debut

because WayV needed to debut in 2016 but it was delayed because of the THAAD

so they had to wait until 2019

3 years later, which push back the entire schedules of NCT unit

but with Shotaro debut i think we can soon see a japanese unit

• the problem is that it's WayV debut who delayed the entire schedules for NCT unit debut

because WayV needed to debut in 2016 but it was delayed because of the THAAD

so they had to wait until 2019

3 years later, which push back the entire schedules of NCT unit

but with Shotaro debut i think we can soon see a japanese unit

The one thing I wonder is, if its because of THAAD, why SM debuted WayV but didn't put & let them promote in Chinese Shows?? Instead they promote in Korea shows. What's the purpose of delaying the debut then?

Let's see its a pity Shotaro & Sungchan hasn't got a fixed unit by now.

• The one thing I wonder is, if its because of THAAD, why SM debuted WayV but didn't put & let them promote in Chinese Shows?? Instead they promote in Korea shows. What's the purpose of delaying the debut then?

Let's see its a pity Shotaro & Sungchan hasn't got a fixed unit by now.

WayV have been promoting in Chinese show

Winwin was a regular on a chinese tv show

Lucas is a regular member of Running man chinese version

they appeared on a show similar to produce, called all for one, the winning group is manage by Yuehua ent

they had a show on Youku where they worked in a farm

they even appear in the chinese version of idol championship

i think what's put a hold to their chinese activities, is the fact that they had to be in Korea to prepare for NCT 2020 promo

plus coronavirus

then they had to promote as NCT 2020 member

etc...

• Ohh I see

• To add to the topic, a Greek MY noticed that Karina's part in Black Mamba sounds like something from Homer:

It seems like SM is basing aespa's lore with Greek myth

• To add to the topic, a Greek MY noticed that Karina's part in Black Mamba sounds like something from Homer:

It seems like SM is basing aespa's lore with Greek myth

i don't think it's true

since in Umbrella academy Episode 4 season 2 Five say the same thing to his father

and it doesn't sound at all like the same thing

because i saw this tweet yesterday and i did tons of research of people saying this sentences to see if it's the same thing but it wasn't

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!