How would you manage the rest of BlackPink’s contract?

• if you were in charge of blackpinks career for the rest of their contract, how would it go? what would your plans be?

so this is from q2 2021 - q3 2023, after that you get replaced or something idk

you can quote this to copy the format i used!

• I completely agree with all of these, maybe a few more full studio albums and a world tour.

• I completely agree with all of these, maybe a few more full studio albums and a world tour

this is all with the assumption that covid won’t let up and they’ll have to do virtual concerts only (omg i hate covid. it’s all up in the air)

• Only 2021 and early 2022

Q2

- Jennie fixed guest in a variety show for the rest of the year

- Rosé promoting through april/early may in both variety shows and some music shows

- Lisa single album (3 songs, 2 solos and 1 duet with Jennie) and solo debut in middle june with promo through july

- The Album japanese version in late may/early june with 1 new japanese song + japanese mvs for KTL, LSG, HYLT and the new japanese songs

Q3

- Snowdrop release with Jisoo being able to promote it as long as she wants

- Early/middle august prelease for ot4 comeback with the comeback stage being in a western late night show and only 1 stage for inkigayo

- 3rd mini with 6-7 songs for late september with 2 songs being promoted in music shows plus the prerelease

- If any invitation for a western award shows ocurrs, let the girls go virtually

Q4

- Promoting through all october in variety shows and music shows

- Chaesoo doing some small acting activities like cameos or secondary roles during november/december

- 1 award show or 1 gayo appearance (either MAMA or SBS) or another virtual concert in late december

- Lisa fixed as a judge for another reality in either China, Thailand or Japan

Q1 2022

- Jisoo solo debut during january with a single album (3 songs)

- Jennie comeback with a 2nd single album in january ( 3 songs)

- Rosé multiple osts

- Lisa 3rd photobook

Q2 2022

- Rosé comeback in april with a 2nd single album (3 songs)

- Jisoo another drama as a main lead

- OT4 comeback with a pre release single in june for the 2nd full album

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!