Kim Jung Hyun was hostile to Seohyun, he made Seohyun cry on set and they had to change the script because of him

• He's a TRASH MAN

wtf ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

we love you baby <3

always so profesional and so strong ;(

Long Trailer for SBS' Passionate Love + First Glimpses of Actress Seohyun -  Movies & Television - OneHallyu

• sorecer

Changed the title of the thread from “Drama Time staff said Kim Jung Hyun was hostile to Seohyun, they had to change script for him, and he made Seohyun cry on set.” to “Kim Jung Hyun was hostile to Seohyun, he made Seohyun cry on set and they had to change the script because of him”.
  • and everyone tried to excuse this toxic behavior at a workplace by stating he was suffering a mental illness. A mental illness doesn't take away a person's shitty attitude whatsoever

• I find it weird, all this time he acting with other actress have no problem with the touching scene, why only toward soeohyun? It is because he is dating now? LMAO

i heard he had issues with his ex gf or ladies problems during that time

• This is new? So I can assume he has problem with that Seo Ji-hye and he just throws disgust at other women because of her? wtfff

it was a long time ago

External Content youtu.be

it was when the drama Time was airing in 2018. He dropped out of the filming due to health issues

• it was a long time ago

External Content youtu.be

it was when the drama Time was airing in 2018. He dropped out of the filming due to health issues

wewww. 3 years later it got exposed. Damn

• It was three years ago? Iirc he was going through some tough times, having eating and sleeping disorder. I'm not excusing his behavior but they can certainly affect someone's reactions and personality. i watched mr queen's behing the scenes and he looked healthy and happy and had good working relationship with his colleagues.

I didn't watch the show in question but apparently he left it due to health issues.

https://www.soompi.com/article…-time-due-health-concerns

I hope he apologized to seohyun.

• Wait so is this old news? Why is it coming out now? I'm guessing his company released the news due to him trying to get into another company? Just like with the dating rumors. Either way, he seems to be a shitty person so he deserves it

• Wait so is this old news? Why is it coming out now? I'm guessing his company released the news due to him trying to get into another company? Just like with the dating rumors. Either way, he seems to be a shitty person so he deserves it

I'm confused because his behavior was already criticized at the press conference. He said it was method acting but it was clear he wasn't doing well health wise.

https://www.soompi.com/article…ior-time-press-conference

Why is he a shitty person tho? Has something like this happened again? One incident isn't enough for me to call someone a shitty person especially if they were having mental health issues. I do hope he apologized eventually.

• Is his company bring up all his dirt so that he can't switch company smoothly? And they are using the Seo incident back then at this moment in time to bring him down?

This is like making Seo sad twice, obviously she doesn't want to recount that time again.

I don't like his company for doing this.

• He was trashed enough when this happened. Everyone criticized him and pitied Seohyun (including me).

His company is purposely using this clip again to target him and ruin his career and you all are buying their agenda.

Still isn't enough reason to treat someone like that. If he was going through something, he should've just dropped the project early on and not take it out on Seohyun who had YEARS of experience than him :pepenomad:

• I'm confused because his behavior was already criticized at the press conference. He said it was method acting but it was clear he wasn't doing well health wise.

Why is he a shitty person tho? Has something like this happened again? One incident isn't enough for me to call someone a shitty person especially if they were having mental health issues. I do hope he apologized eventually.

He was trashed enough when this happened. Everyone criticized him and pitied Seohyun (including me).

His company is purposely using this clip again to target him and ruin his career and you all are buying their agenda.

Is his company bring up all his dirt so that he can't switch company smoothly? And they are using the Seo incident back then at this moment in time to bring him down?

This is like making Seo sad twice, obviously she doesn't want to recount that time again.

I don't like his company for doing this.

Probably since it include behind the scene things, back then he was criticized for his actions at press con, nobody knew he treated her bad behind the scene during the whole drama filming.

You could say he had a bad day during press con but there is no excuse for how he treat his co-star bad for months. If he wasn't feeling well, he should have dropped the project early not make other people suffer from his attitude.

edit: is amazing with how much males get away, Irene got a huge amount of hate for treating the stylist bad for less than one day but this guy is getting defended after treating his co-star bad for months

• Still isn't enough reason to treat someone like that. If he was going through something, he should've just dropped the project early on and not take it out on Seohyun who had YEARS of experience than him :pepenomad:

What he did was terrible, and I'm surprised a lot of members here have never seen this before but this guy was hated a lot bcoz of it and rightfully so, he even left the drama midway so I'm not excusing his behaviour.

But his company is trying to bring this up again bcoz they want to tarnish his image completely. All bcoz he doesn't want to stay in that company anymore, so I'm just saying that his company is playing dirty and I guess its working.

• His company is thrash fro bringing up old news and forcing for a contract renewal.

He said he had some mental issues at that time as per reports and he even left the drama I guess but it doesnt really justify him behaving like this to towards a co star. I hope he atleast apologized later.

• Probably since it include behind the scene things, back then he was criticized for his actions at press con, nobody knew he treated her bad behind the scene during the whole drama filming.

You could say he had a bad day during press con but there is no excuse for how he treat his co-star bad for months. If he wasn't feeling well, he should have dropped the project early not make other people suffer from his attitude.

edit: is amazing with how much males get away, Irene got a huge amount of hate for treating the stylist bad for less than one day but this guy is getting defended after treating his co-star bad for months

His behaviour towards Seohyun was inexcusable, I hope he asked forgiveness from her. If not then yes, he's trash.

• You could say he had a bad day during press con but there is no excuse for how he treat his co-star bad for months. If he wasn't feeling well, he should have dropped the project early not make other people suffer from his attitude.

he did drop eventually, you don't know if he could do it earlier due to contract or was there any penalty, you don't know, i don't know, it's all speculation.

I knew someone would mention irene and men and women argument. It's not the same situation. She was being rude just because she felt like it and he was having tough time due to mental health issues. If you think women are treated worse than men you need to read about bullying accusations, knetz are ruthless and unforgiving no matter the gender.

Eta: and everyone in this thread said that we hope he did apologize to her.

• Probably since it include behind the scene things, back then he was criticized for his actions at press con, nobody knew he treated her bad behind the scene during the whole drama filming.

Yea I get that but his company is only bringing this up now when he is in the process of switching company

Meaning the company would've most likely buried this if they did not have a conflict with Kim Jung Hyun right now.

Seohyun is getting used by KJH's company for their own agenda to bring him down before the switch.

I'm not excusing KJH and I also don't like his company for using Seohyun like this.

• he did drop eventually, you don't know if he could do it earlier due to contract or was there any penalty, you don't know, i don't know, it's all speculation.

I knew someone would mention irene and men and women argument. It's not the same situation. She was being rude just because she felt like it and he was having tough time due to mental health issues. If you think women are treated worse than men you need to read about bullying accusations, knetz are ruthless and unforgiving no matter the gender.

Eta: and everyone in this thread said that we hope he did apologize to her.

You don't know Irene felt either and mental health issues aren't a excuse from being a jerk.

• You don't know Irene felt either and mental health issues aren't a excuse from being a jerk.

Sm would play that card if that was the issue, it's the easiest card to play to get out of the bad situation. If it wasn't for the recording things might have ended up differently, who knows.

Nobody is excusing his behaviour, everyone said that we hope he apologized because we know his behavior wasn't right.

Men and women argument makes no sense in this and bullying cases.

• Sm would play that card if that was the issue, it's the easiest card to play to get out of the bad situation. If it wasn't for the recording things might have ended up differently, who knows.

Nobody is excusing his behaviour, everyone said that we hope he apologized because we know his behavior wasn't right.

Men and women argument makes no sense in this and bullying cases.

But you just excused his behaviour because of mental issues....

She was being rude just because she felt like it and he was having tough time due to mental health issues.

As a fun fact, his excuse for being a jerk during press con was that he "was in character".

So yes, if this guy doesn't get the same amount of hate, the man and woman argument make sense since it pretty clear the woman are held at higher standard and mens can get with anything much easier.

• I'm confused because his behavior was already criticized at the press conference. He said it was method acting but it was clear he wasn't doing well health wise.

His behavior was criticized at the press conference but that was only for the press conference. Him treating an innocent co worker like shit for months is something he should be criticized even more. We didn't knew of that until now. So yeah, that makes him a shitty person. Him having mental health issues is not an excuse for being an asshole. Many people have a hard time, but that doesn't mean we can treat other people like shit. At work you gotta be professional.

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!