What's the worst fast food item you bought?

• Wow...yikes. I think they use the same ingredients and methods across McDonald's locations. The last time I actually enjoyed McDs is when I was like 9

Same, I loved the kids menu when I was little, then my parents realized how unhealthy it is so I didn't eat it for years, when I tried it again it was way worse than I remembered

• Same, I loved the kids menu when I was little, then my parents realized how unhealthy it is so I didn't eat it for years, when I tried it again it was way worse than I remembered

Same. The quality has also gone down A LOT. I heard stories on how they used legitamite and fresh ingredients and not all these chemicals. What happened to that?!

:pepe-sad:

⭐🌙⭐ You and me in the moonlight ⭐🌙⭐

• Same. The quality has also gone down A LOT. I heard stories on how they used legitamite and fresh ingredients and not all these chemicals. What happened to that?!

:pepe-sad:

Yes definitely! It tastes so weird now, and it's not even cheap, - at least in my country - you can buy a daily menu from a normal restaurant for that price

• Yes definitely! It tastes so weird now, and it's not even cheap, - at least in my country - you can buy a daily menu from a normal restaurant for that price

Yeah! It sounds like they want a lot of money to me. McDonald's is not appealing to me. I can't stand watching the commercials because I know how much chemicals they put in it and because they stretch the truth on how the food really is.

• Yeah! It sounds like they want a lot of money to me. McDonald's is not appealing to me. I can't stand watching the commercials because I know how much chemicals they put in it and because they stretch the truth on how the food really is.

apparently the food doesn't even go bad for weeks because it is full of preservatives and other chemicals

• Mcdonalds bulgogi burger. I had one in 압구정동 (apgujeong) and they put way too much sauce on it. To the point that it didn’t even taste like bulgogi.

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• Some (non-asian) restaurant decided they wanted to make Dumplings a "finger food" I'm like yeh im all for creativity! and I bought a pack of six of one of those frozen dumplings that you find in an Asian supermarket, k'now some decent dumplings, dunked in stale breading and deepfried until bulletproof. like it was a small wonton, boiled like normal, but then dunked in batter and breadcrumbs and deep-fried to the point where its like 1cm of fried crust all the way around. AND IT WAS COLD like bruv at least serve them hot? one thing you never do to fried things is serve them cold. I was so disappointed too 10 dollars for a pack of six tortured and overcooked dumplings. I threw it away in the trashcan right outside.

2481 A0C9 A0A0 - E8D4 C0FC 606F

606F 00F0 B0E5 - C0FC 287D 00F0

0055 88EE C06A - 4874 C065 4821

• any macca’s brekkie is dodge

and PANDA FCKING EXPRESS do not even get me started on that disaster

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, the problem with that, though, it's wayyy too much. I think it takes away from the whole experience tbh... :(

Also, sorry for the late reply 😅

Yes, it's getting more fake and processed over the years, some things doens't even taste like real food anymore

Don't have to say sorry, I also answer mostly late to people since I don't log in every day so I understand <3

• Yes, it's getting more fake and processed over the years, some things doens't even taste like real food anymore

Don't have to say sorry, I also answer mostly late to people since I don't log in every day so I understand <3

Exactly, it's really sad and very, very unhealthy. I can't stand McDonald's anymore and I used to love it. I want that era back :(

Haha it's okay! I also noticed that you're and older user who came back recently?

• Exactly, it's really sad and very, very unhealthy. I can't stand McDonald's anymore and I used to love it. I want that era back :(

Haha it's okay! I also noticed that you're and older user who came back recently?

I only buy the vanilla shake when I want something sugary and cold during the summer but recently I found out it doesn't even made from actual milk ;(

Yeah sometimes I disappear for month when I'm more busy then come back after ^^

• I only buy the vanilla shake when I want something sugary and cold during the summer but recently I found out it doesn't even made from actual milk ;(

Yeah sometimes I disappear for month when I'm more busy then come back after ^^

Wait...NOT ACTUAL MILK?! What the heck do they put in it, then?

Oh, I see. Well if I don't see you for a while, take care! You're a really cool person to talk to <3

:mukbang:

• Wait...NOT ACTUAL MILK?! What the heck do they put in it, then?

Oh, I see. Well if I don't see you for a while, take care! You're a really cool person to talk to <3

:mukbang:

I think powdered milk and syrup at least my friend who worked there during university said that but I was too afraid to ask more in detail ;(

Thank you so much! :oops: <3 You are really nice to talk too :iloveyoub:

• I think powdered milk and syrup at least my friend who worked there during university said that but I was too afraid to ask more in detail ;(

From what I see the dangerous products is carrageenan

This ingredient is very often used in heavy cream and some milk products...

Ingredients listed here doesn't seems too chemical...

• I think powdered milk and syrup at least my friend who worked there during university said that but I was too afraid to ask more in detail ;(

Powdered milk?! Isn't that sort of like baby formula? Lmao

You're welcome! Thank you <3 I hope I see you around more!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!