f(x)’s Victoria officially parts ways with SM

• f(x)’s Victoria completely relocates her activities to China… Parting ways with SM

Victoria-completely-relocates-her-activities-to-China.jpg

On April 9, a representative from SM Entertainment confirmed to various media outlets, “It’s true that our contract with Victoria has come to an end.”

original post: theqoo

1. Bye

2. But there are still a lot of Chinese in SM

3. SM is like a center where they train and debut Chinese idols and then send them to China after they became famousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. What is she doing now?

5. Well, I can see NingNing’s futureㅋㅋ

6. Lee Soo Man, wake up

7. There is a Chinese member in Aespa, right?

8. SM is obsessed with China

9. I don’t want to see Chinese idols anymore

10. Bye and SM, stop debuting Chinese members

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+726] Pisses me off that she got to make all that money in Korea

2. [+453] And when any of them try to come back, please don't accept them again. Please remember what the Chinese celebrities are always doing to us.

3. [+327] Just think of her as another foreign laborer who was on our TV for a while before making her money and going back home 👏👏👏

4. [+190] Did she go back home to eat malatang

5. [+138] And don't come back

6. [+124] Yup~ piss off far away ^^

7. [+86] The reason SM keeps training Chinese idols is because most of the album and goods purchases are by the Chinese fandoms...;; They give a ton of support for their idol groups so how could you expect SM to just ignore such a huge cash cow ㅋㅋ Don't leave comments as if Victoria's the only one who financially benefitted from this deal...

8. [+61] Who cares...

9. [+46] Please be a nicer person 😂

10. [+34] Farewell, hope to never see you again

11. [+33] I don't know she was still living in Korea all this time

12. [+23] One of the f(x) members I could never warm up about

13. [+21] Please stop taking foreign kids and debuting them here ㅠㅠ you know that we have our own trainees who are sweating blood and tears for this job...

14. [+17] I guess she'd be considered a patriot in China since she sucked all of our money out and took it back home

15. [+87] Please... please stop picking Chinese idols... SM has had so many problems with Chinese idols but they're still picking them..

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+754] I wonder if any f(x) member would even want to stay with SM ㅋㅋㅋ SM seems to be the only person who doesn't understand how popular f(x) is

2. [+274] Farewell, I won't see you out far

3. [+206] Farewell, and don't come back again~~

4. [+173] So SM has no f(x) member left under them anymore... it's true, only SM doesn't know how popular f(x) is

5. [+168] Taiwan #1

• Well. Looks like BoA and Taeyeon are the only members of the group SM had to help nurture female talents, left.

But I am sure her recent statements and outspoken political views left a sour taste for SM when she was not just working as an recording artist, but as an representative for the company.

The online response of wishing Chinese idols to all leave and not be given opportunities anymore is a bit extreme as not all of the Chinese idols agree with the government.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Honestly the level of hate that Chinese trainees/idols get recently is sad...

this really already gives a racist feels...

and the worst thing is the Koreans think she made "real" money in Korea... uhm, not really.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 4. What is she doing now?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All that money in Korea? Where?

Victoria's best 8 dramas since 2012. Not one in Korea.

External Content m.youtube.com

She had been paying SM until now even though all her income comes from China not Korea.

Uneducated Korean haters. lol

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• 1. [+726] Pisses me off that she got to make all that money in Korea

What money? lol most of the money she made is in China

Either way, it was a matter of time, she has been for 12 years in SM (without training), she clearly doesn't plan to comeback to Korea, she has no reason either since Fx is gone and all the members left, i'm surprised she stayed that long, i didn't expected her to renew with SM in 2019, at least she left on good terms and didn't sued.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!